• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 07/30/13 - PLAY: Cloudberry Kingdom | PJMonsters Ultimate HD (Vita)

Jucksalbe

Banned
If you're thinking of importing it that's probably about as cheap as you're going to get it for a while as you save on postage and there obviously won't be any import charges.
You'll lose some money on PSN cards, though. But the game's worth it either way. Got the retail version today, it's great.

50 puzzles is kinda light. :(

If it's the same as the 3DS version, those puzzles are pretty hard, so you will be busy for quite a while.

kirby2096

Probably worth mentioning that Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi Extra is available from the Japanese store now for ¥7.140 (822.9MB) which is the full RRP.

If you're thinking of importing it that's probably about as cheap as you're going to get it for a while as you save on postage and there obviously won't be any import charges. It'll be a quick download for many people too. I was going top wait to see if it was going to get a UK release but it's payday tomorrow and I'm tempted to just download it.
The problem is that you have to pay around 15% extra for PSN cards than their face value from Japan-Codes. So you'll end up worse off for the convenience of digital downloads.

In gross non-res format. No thanks!

This must be like the fourth time I've bought this. I can't even clear the tutorial perfectly. This is gonna be awesome.

All about patience and re-trying. It can be frustrating but it's SO rewarding to me.

Purchased and downloading to the Vita.

Ok GAF, who is actually skilled enough for cloudberry kingdom?

isKzsYIQTiaac.gif

cNsRJIo.gif

Wow

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
$4.99. I just bought it.
Hey, if you can report back on whether this has touch screen controls I'd be much obliged.

I'm all ready to nab this and head down to Best Buy for a stylus.

xclaw

Any info on Narco Terror ? Looks like an offspring of The Expendables game.... and I'm after something like that for some couch co-op in the coming week. Probably will pick it up.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Well, new stuff has been on the store for 3 hours or so.
But is it officially updated? Don't see Bioshock DLC for instance.

ryushe

So upset at myself for paying full price for Dokuro. Not only did I only play it up to the second "world", I don't even particularly think it's a great game.

Live and learn I suppose..

Sylver

Banned
At least One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 (seems nico robin edition is included) and Ducktales are for pre-order on euro psn...
I know on what I'm going to spend my money.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

Oh boy, another "stupid hard" indie.

Hey, indies when are you going to get off that and 16-bit pixel art?

More Hotline Miami (yes, I know it's 16-bit pixel art, exception to the rule)/Frozen Synapse. Less this.

More Hotline Miami (yes, I know it's 16-bit pixel art, exception to the rule)/Frozen Synapse. Less this.

Uh...this game isn't 16-bit pixel art at all.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

isKzsYIQTiaac.gif

It's funny--I was all hyped for this game until I watched the full trailer. It looks infuriating. Not going to buy it any more.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
It's funny--I was all hyped for this game until I watched the full trailer. It looks infuriating. Not going to buy it any more.

That trailer is really misleading and does the game a disservice, I think. It basically only shows CK at its very hardest, when in reality the game isn't like that at all, unless you make it that way. Watch some gameplay on Youtube (TotalBiscuit's WTF is... is a good one to look at).

Store update is now on Blog
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/07/30/playstation-store-update-310/
Price Change

Defiance – PS3 Game (now: $9.99 original price: $49.99)
Defiance: Deluxe Edition – PS3 Game Add-On (now: $29.99 original price: $69.99)
Defiance: Deluxe Edition Upgrade – PS3 Game Add-On (now: $19.99 original price: $39.99)

Sales

Battlefield: 3 Premium– PS3 Game (now: $32.99 original price: $49.99)
RockSmith – Various Songs (now: $1.99 original price: $2.99)
SOLDNER-X-2: Final Protoype – PS3 Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)
SOLDNER-X-2: Final Prototype + SOLDNER-X: Himmselssturmer Bundle– PS3 Game (now: $6.99 original price: $14.99)
SOLDNER-X-2: Final Prototype Complete Bundle– PS3 Game (now: $5.99 original price: $12.99)
SOLDNER-X: Himmelssturmer– PS3 Game (now: $3.99 original price: $7.99)
SOLDNER-X: Final Prototype The Last Chapter– PS3 Game (now: $2.49 original price: $4.99)

Dat bomba price for Defiance!

RE_Player

Tempted to buy Max Payne 3 but does anyone else think it will go free on Plus in a couple months? It's one game I see get discounted everywhere in retail and digital. It might just be a matter of time.

Apdiddy

Probably worth mentioning that Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi Extra is available from the Japanese store now for ¥7.140 (822.9MB) which is the full RRP.

If you're thinking of importing it that's probably about as cheap as you're going to get it for a while as you save on postage and there obviously won't be any import charges. It'll be a quick download for many people too. I was going top wait to see if it was going to get a UK release but it's payday tomorrow and I'm tempted to just download it.

Tempting to get that -- that's about ~$72 US, right?

Seeing Defiance at $10 made me glad I held off on getting it. I have a feeling it will be F2P very soon.

Dragon

Banned

You've been wrong with almost every post I've seen you post on the subject of indies/f2p. Perhaps you may want to refrain until you get your facts straight.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
hey kas,

I loved the shit out of PJM and deluxe...is this HD version worth it?

And when is Pixel Junk Dungeons coming out?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Uh...this game isn't 16-bit pixel art at all.

But it is a shitty platformer, hence that criteria.

Indies are either one of those two. I have yet to see an indie try something different besides Hotline Miami and Frozen Synapse.

ReaperXL7

But it is a shitty platformer, hence that criteria.

Indies are either one of those two. I have yet to see an indie try something different besides Hotline Miami and Frozen Synapse.

Uhh stuff like Dear Ester, Rainbow Moon, Starbound, FTL, Mark of the Ninja, Octodad, Lovers in a dangerous spacetime, Minecraft, Rogue Legacy, Cubeworld, Reus, Hawken, KickBeat, are just a sliver of examples that argue against your narrow view of what indies can bring to the table.

As for the Narco Terror games, it seems like a action shooter good for some time wasiting. Sadly its yet another example of a game that I would be more interested in on Vita then I am to play it on my consoles. Im sure some wont mind it on PS3, but its not the kind of game I would end up spending much time with while on my TV.

Not port begging, but is there any real reason cloudberry couldn't be on vita? C'mon, this shit should be a required feature on psn going forward.

ReaperXL7

Not port begging, but is there any real reason cloudberry couldn't be on vita? C'mon, this shit should be a required feature on psn going forward.

Its coming, but apprently its going to be a month late for the Vita version. Its weird, and kind of sad, I would have been interested, but there is a ton of stuff coming over the next couple of months that will trump CK once it hits.

I love me some hardcore platformers but gat damn CK looks way too over the top for me. It'll be a perfect free Plus game later on, but I'm not paying money to beat my head against a wall.

Top Bottom