• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 07/30/13 - PLAY: Cloudberry Kingdom | PJMonsters Ultimate HD (Vita)

anddo0

Its coming, but apprently its going to be a month late for the Vita version. Its weird, and kind of sad, I would have been interested, but there is a ton of stuff coming over the next couple of months that will trump CK once it hits.

I might go ahead and purchase the PS3 version. I'm assuming it will be cross-buy.

HORRORSHØW

Ok GAF, who is actually skilled enough for cloudberry kingdom?

isKzsYIQTiaac.gif
Holy fuck.

Pixel Junk Monsters on the PSP was my favorite game on the PSP, I poured many many hours into that game once I got my PSPGo.

Sucks that the Vita version isn't coming out on the Aus store today, hopefully its not too far off :(

Bishop89

when does the ps eu store update? i already downloaded the ps+ games on my vita about an hour ago, yet no ps3 update still, wanna head to bed -.-

Tizoc

So I've got like...$140 on my US account Sony, start that offer so I can spend more for ya!

Sweet Fuse is in 2-3 weeks right?

Top Bottom