• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 09/24/09 – TGS2009 | Lost Planet 2 Demo

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Anyone up for some Zombie Apocalypse co-op, add me:

PSN - Diseasedyak

I tried to play a Quick Game last night online but it crashed my PS3 :/ I'll try again shortly, hope it works this time... co-op looks fun.

Aru

jvm said:
Was going to try Devil Crush but this is my first HK purchase attempt since last year. My CC stopped working, just as has been reported by others. Dagnabbit.

What kind of CC do you have ?

Datrio

Okay, anybody here with a UK credit card wants to buy Broken Steel for me and let me download it from theirs account? I think that's possible, right? I'd PayPal the money back, I don't think Poland will get the DLC anytime soon, so I have to try something like that to get it before the GOTY.

Defuser

Took me 1 and a half day to dl LP2 demo :|

But I was not disappointed.This is really monster hunter with guns. Coop is a fucking blast.

GrayFoxPL

Defuser said:
Took me 1 and a half day to dl LP2 demo :|

But I was not disappointed.This is really monster hunter with guns. Coop is a fucking blast.

Yeah, but look at GAF. No one likes hunting humongus monsters anymore. We'll have to form our little LP2 wolfpack, when it releases.

When is it coming? I can't wait.

LP2 vibes are so damn good ...reinstalled LP on my PC :D

GrayFoxPL said:
Yeah, but look at GAF. No one likes hunting humongus monsters anymore. We'll have to form our little LP2 wolfpack, when it releases.

When is it coming? I can't wait.

Agreed!

rc213

SolidSnakex said:
Just that's it's a 5 on 5 arcade style basketball game.
Seriously? I read on IGN that it was only 1 vs 1 or 2 vs CPU. I hope it comes out before the end of the year, Haven't played an NBA/MLB video game in a while. Sims aren't really my thing so this looks perfect arcade style.

It's possible that you can select 1 on 1 or 2 on 2, but here are some screens showing the 5 on 5 games

960533_20090924_screen001.jpg

960533_20090924_screen002.jpg

960533_20090924_screen006.jpg

960533_20090924_screen015.jpg

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/sports/nbaunrivaled/images.html

Aru

jvm said:
Ah, ok. Did not realize that was an option. Thanks.

I've yet to confirm this at the moment.
When I have something to buy on the HK store, I'll try my Amex CC card and tell you if it still works or not.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Yellow guys (Like in hello)
Ive been out of the PSN for like a month, any good demos to grab ?
Thanks !

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I love how that basketball game has to mention "arcade style," as if including screenshots of the Knicks and Raptors scoring actual points wasn't telling enough about how grossly unrealistic the game plays. I might bite though, I miss those old NBA Jam games.

Fersis, Lost Planet 2 and Ninja Gaiden are pretty fun.

Goldrusher

Fersis said:
Yellow guys (Like in hello)
Ive been out of the PSN for like a month, any good demos to grab ?
Thanks !

These were released over the past 30 days:

Lost Planet 2
Ninja Gaiden Σ2
The Punisher: No Mercy
Wolfenstein
Zombie Apocalypse
FIFA 10
NBA LIVE 10
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
King of Fighters XII
Katamari Forever
LittleBigPlanet
Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
Fight Night Round 4
NBA 2K10: Draft Combine
DiRT 2
F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn
NHL 10
WET

Aru

Goldrusher said:
These were released over the past 30 days:

Lost Planet 2
Ninja Gaiden Σ2
The Punisher: No Mercy
Wolfenstein
Zombie Apocalypse
FIFA 10
NBA LIVE 10
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
King of Fighters XII
Katamari Forever
LittleBigPlanet
Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
Fight Night Round 4
NBA 2K10: Draft Combine
DiRT 2
F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn
NHL 10
WET

He said good demos :p

jax (old)

Banned
played 2 full games. Couldnt' beat the end boss. Well, let's just say it was kind of interesting. I'd rather a single player campaign that was meaty as all hell though.

sol_bad

Just played the Lost Planet 2 demo, can't say I'm interested what so ever.

I loved the first game to death, it was old school to it's core in my opinion with epic bosses that kicked your arse. The entire game literally kicked your arse left, right and center if you put it on hard. Which is exactly what I loved.

This new Lost Planet 2, apparently it's a sequel, feels to it's for babies that don't like dying. There is absolutely no sense of urgency and no sense of danger at all. You die and you simply respawn to continue the fight, I want my game over screen damn it telling me that I suck!!!
T-ENG is also a complete waste as it's utterly useless. It allows you to hold down start to refill your energy and to do that you have to run away from the fight and hide. The game bloody well encourages you to turtle, turtling is for fucking pussies!!!!

The original game automatically refilled your energy because it kicked your arse so damn hard. Not that that made the game any easier, no, because you had to juggle your energy with natures cold wrath. If you let your T-ENG drain to zero due to the cold your energy no longer refilled. The game kept you on the move hunting down T-ENG so that you wouldn't die and so that you could pilot mechs.

Please Capcom give me my real sequel!!!

Decado

When is the Brutal Legend demo going to be available to those w/o a code?

Also, how does Final Fantasy Tactics (downloadable version) look on the PS3? Does S-E have any plans to release the PSP version for PS3?

Top Bottom