• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 03/05/13 - Germinator (PS3/V) | Bit.Trip Runner 2 | Fuel Overdose

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I found three in about five seconds. Easier than usual.

I was lazy today, I admit.

I see:
  1. Inside the red octagon.
  2. On the box on right.
  3. Sticking out of cylinder in background on left, to the right and above the 25000.

aVtAg.jpg

VanWinkle

I was informed that it is similar to Rayman Jungle Run for the iOS but with more variety, that was a major selling point for me.

Ehhh, a LITTLE bit, but instead of one button, you use 8 buttons (all four on the dpad and all four of the face buttons) plus the right analog stick. It has way more depth than Rayman Jungle Run (which, don't get me wrong, is a really fun game).

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
this is right around the time when i start getting kind of annoyed... been waiting all day.

would be great if I could get the DL rolling while I make some dinner, but who knows... could be a few mins, could be hours. could be after midnight (unlikely).

you know it would be really considerate if they posted something on the blog... an ETA or whatever. a general idea, instead of constantly having to watch gaf/psn all evening for their mystery update of content I paid for 6 months ago.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Holy Fuck Update already

I want the new BF3 DLC

Jesus Fuck

Incompetent Pieces of Shit!

Wasp14

My preorder of Tomb Raider didn't come today so the update for BF3 and Spec Ops feels longer than usual. First world problem.

nexen

Did I dream this or did someone say that the update wasn't expected until midnight ?ST?

I think it was in the thread about the free games for Vita owners.

zeopower6

Did I dream this or did someone say that the update wasn't expected until midnight ?ST?

I think it was in the thread about the free games for Vita owners.

That was last night's maintenance. It finished early last night, lol.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
this is right around the time when i start getting kind of annoyed... been waiting all day.

would be great if I could get the DL rolling while I make some dinner, but who knows... could be a few mins, could be hours. could be after midnight (unlikely).

you know it would be really considerate if they posted something on the blog... an ETA or whatever. a general idea, instead of constantly having to watch gaf/psn all evening for their mystery update of content I paid for 6 months ago.

Holy Fuck Update already

I want the new BF3 DLC

Jesus Fuck

Incompetent Pieces of Shit!

"Welcome to my utopia of waiting! Uploading slowly force!"

GraveRobberX

"Welcome to my utopia of waiting! Uploading slowly force!"

I've written up my post when the PS Blog posts store update

I'm sick and tired of this fucking shit

BF3 DLC should have been on the store since last night

If there was maintenance, when it finished, should have been put up

Holy Hell!

Evolved1

Should've got premium, bro.

He means 360 premium people... that have to wait a week.

Though it has nothing to do with the US store. Especially when EU put that shit up this morning.

zeopower6

If there was maintenance, when it finished, should have been put up

Holy Hell!

There was PSN (not just the store or w/e) maintenance for both EU/NA yesterday but that's over with. They normally update on Tuesdays... not too different at all from what they've usually done. Why would they update the store on Monday anyway?

kassatsu

Banned
Time to play the weekly game. Will PlayStation Mobile update before PlayStation Network?

Only 2hrs left until we find out!

Evolved1

Oh look, it's Weekly Tantrum Time again.

I wonder sometimes how the whole thing works. Maybe the US store is putting up stuff as fast as possible. For example, instead of waiting and releasing every week at a set time on wed, they choose instead to release on Tues as soon as they can get it ready.

If that is the case, then in a way it's quite consumer minded/friendly that they're getting stuff out as early as they conceivably can. But in a way it's also a bit anti-consumer, because you give people no indication of when during a 12+ hour period content will become available (often content already paid for) and I just feel it's pretty inconsiderate to ask people to hang around all day waiting for a mystery-hour content unlock.

This is compounded by the fact, EU... which doesn't normally update until tomorrow, made this content available this morning. EA acknowledged the content's availability for US accounts this morning.

Now here we are at 7 pm and still no unlock... it's pretty messed up. BF3 DLC should have been available this morning.

I guess saying so is a temper tantrum?

GraveRobberX

There was PSN (not just the store or w/e) maintenance for both EU/NA yesterday but that's over with. They normally update on Tuesdays... not too different at all from what they've usually done. Why would they update the store on Monday anyway?

12:00AM Tuesday...

If they can do midnight release for certain game or Betas and other shit, they can do it for DLC

Roto13

I wonder sometimes how the whole thing works. Maybe the US store is putting up stuff as fast as possible. For example, instead of waiting and releasing every week at a set time on wed, they choose instead to release on Tues as soon as they can get it ready.

If that is the case, then in a way it's quite consumer minded/friendly that they're getting stuff out as early as they conceivably can. But in a way it's also a bit anti-consumer, because you give people no indication of when during a 12+ hour period content will become available (often content already paid for) and I just feel it's pretty inconsiderate to ask people to hang around all day waiting for a mystery-hour content unlock.

This is compounded by the fact, EU... which doesn't normally update until tomorrow, made this content available this morning. EA acknowledged the content's availability for US accounts this morning.

Now here we are at 7 pm and still no unlock... it's pretty messed up. BF3 DLC should have been available this morning.

I guess saying so is a temper tantrum?

If there's a reason they can't get the store ready to go before Tuesdays, they should move update day to Wednesday and flip the switch at midnight or another set time. That's how other stores do it.

There's obviously something wrong with the way the North American PSN Store updates, but let's try to be mature adults about it. There's no excuse for the screaming that happens whenever certain people are waiting for something specific.

Riddy

Dynasty Warriors Next is showing up as 24.99 now, but no PS+ discount...move it Sony

UMVC3 isn't even on the store anymore, wtf

Asimov

Banned
Is Bit.Trip Runner 2 cross-play?

If not, I will get the Wii U version. I mean, I already have the WiiWare games in the series, the Wii disc, the 3DS cartridge... I guess it would be fair to get the Wii U version, but if there PS3/Vita cross-play, I will get that option.

Top Bottom