• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 02/26/13 - Dora’s Big Birthday Adventure | Persona 2: EP

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

Playable on:

PS3

Wow. What a kick in the balls, Atlus. Wait for a PSP retranslation, don't get that. "BUT THIS IS A CONSOLATION PRIZE!"

...Okay, well, while the translation will be 90's, I'll still be able to play it on my PSP or PSP2, ri--

LOL NOPE! ENJOY! :D!

:(

Playable on:

PS3

Wow. What a kick in the balls, Atlus. Wait for a PSP retranslation, don't get that. "BUT THIS IS A CONSOLATION PRIZE!"

...Okay, well, while the translation will be 90's, I'll still be able to play it on my PSP or PSP2, ri--

LOL NOPE! ENJOY! :D!

:(

maybe it just wants you to transfer from ps3 to vita

snitsky

I was hoping Walking Dead single episodes would be discounted. Oh well, I'll just wait until plus gives us the rest of it for free.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Those anonymous rockers avatars... is that legal?

Oh hey, I didn't know the PS Vita version was coming here, just PS3.
MUD - FIM Motocross World Championship

I guess digital only in the States.

huh, so I didn't realize, that get $10 for spending $50 deal, the way it works is that they'll send you your $10 after the promo period ends, no stacking the promo to buy more stuff :/

Found a quote from a sony rep http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/02/26/psn-march-savings-get-10-for-every-50-spent/#comments
+ Pierre Gravereau on February 26th, 2013 at 9:56 am said:
This time the reward is for everyone. If you spend $50 with your SEN Wallet (on games, movies, subscriptions,…) from now through April 1, then we will send $10 reward through PS3 XMB Message and Email to your SEN/PSN account after the promotion period ends. If you spend $100 we will send $20, if you spend $150 we will spend $30, etc…

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
43.5 GB LMAO
I think it might be split up into multiple downloads. When I started the F2P download it said 1/4, with the first download being ~700MBs. Went into my download list and the base game is around 5GB's + 3 other language pack downloads (French, Spanish, & Portuguese) each around ~800MBs.

YEHBjlB.png

smart of them to start linking straight to the web store from the blog post

Uncharted 3 GOTY doesn't seem to be up though?
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...tion/cid=UP9000-BCUS98233_00-UNCHARTED3GOTYDL

It looks like a secret Atlus sale is going on this week as well (Class of Heroes, Trine 2, Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble, and Crimson Gem Saga).

I kind of feel like picking up CoH even with the warnings Vic and others have said about the game. Since I'm interested in purchasing the CoH2 bundle whenever he gets it ready, I rather try and make it through the first game so I can fully understand the CoH story.

Coxy

is ayesha the good game or not compared to other games in the series

EDIT:

HO. 1.7MB size.

It's a good jumping in point, some would say Totori and Meruru are better but they require you to play previous games to get the most out of them, Ayesha starts a new subseries with new characters in a new location

the 1.7MB is just the preorder bonus theme

TheSeks

Hopefully that's the case, because I want the entire series on one platform. >:|

NOPE.avi Content Manager Assistant can't find it.

Way to go SCEA/Atlus. Day is ruined for me. Fuck you both, I was looking forward to this. >:|

Man that center-aligned table on the blog post is really messing with my eyes. It'd probably be better if it were left-aligned, given how long each line of individual text is. Or deleted as a better table exists slightly below it.

...and I'm still salty over the results of the Gamers Choice Awards. :/

Looks like I'll keep those ten Sony bucks in my wallet for another time.

Is The Walking Dead worth $10? I mean is it really?
As long as you can forgive the rather lax gameplay and enjoy more story driven games, I'd say it's worth more than $10.

Menaged

10$ for 5 episodes of The Walking Dead? That's all of them right?
Didn't play it (have 1+2 from plus) but it's quite tempting since I heard good things about it.

I was looking at the day 1 digital titles and noticed Bioshock is listed as 11 gigs while all the other titles are the usual 5 mb preload. They didn't put the full game up on the store by mistake did they?

TheSeks

Am I'm reading this right? Playable only on PS3?

Yes, you're reading it right. No portable compatibility. :lol Sony/Atlus.

Apparently Atlus is trying to get it resolved, if you believe their forums, but until then: Don't waste your money. Skip it for now. I wish I did instead of being a guinea pig for their $10. :(

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hey kas,

When is Pixel Junk Dungeons coming out?

And did you get the Sony 10 dollar bribe money?

Can't believe I didn't get it...

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Just in case some people missed it:

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment PS Vita / PSP Compatability

Some of you have noticed that Persona 2 Eternal Punishment, a PS One Classic that is playable on PS3, but does not play on PSP and PS Vita.

The title should have been set up to be compatable on PSP and PS Vita, however, at this time, it will not be able to be downloaded on to these devices. We're on it!

I've blocked this thread from replies so you can easily subscribe to it and be notified when we make an update on this issue. The goal is to ensure this game can be played on PS Vita as intended. I do not have an ETA on this at the moment, but to manage expectations, worst case scenario (again, worst case scenario), it may be a few weeks.

Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for the inconveneince.
- morgan haro / mochuuu, SCEA PSN Team, @morganharo
http://community.us.playstation.com...PSP-Compatability/m-p/39652315/thread-id/5946

It would be nice if they did the same for FFV.

Top Bottom