• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Sale (NA) - Attack of the Blockbuster

netguy503

I don't see this anywhere. Specific people only?

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...sary-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSBLOG10THANNIVG

That may work. Appears to be an ad on the PS blog 10th anniversary page and is part of that promotion. Since it appears to be an ad on the side of the page don't know if it will load differently for you with something else.

Edit: and if you guys don't see it, don't worry. It appears not to be working right now as the store may still be updating.

ChrisD

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...sary-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSBLOG10THANNIVG

That may work. Appears to be an ad on the PS blog 10th anniversary page and is part of that promotion. Since it appears to be an ad on the side of the page don't know if it will load differently for you with something else.

Edit: and if you guys don't see it, don't worry. It appears not to be working right now as the store may still be updating.

Ah, thanks. Yeah, I don't have that tab on my screen. :p

Will wait until Flash Sale, but will definitely use this with Sonic Mania!

What... Where does it say that?
"Redeem this code for 33% off one transaction on selected items only made on PlayStation Store on PS4 or the online store (store.playstation.com) by 9/5/2017 @ 11:59 PM PT. While supplies last. Code does not apply to transactions made on PlayStation Store on PS Vita, PlayStation TV, PSP or in game. Code does not apply to titles not included in this promotion. Code must be redeemed at checkout and discounted transaction completed before 9/5/2017 at 11:59PM PT"

ChrisD

oh
i'm on GAF, i don't read past the title

I actually read all OP's, every post on Page 1, and every post on the most recent page before replying to things

Thanks for pointing that out. It was waaaay too good to be used on anything. Should have known, lol.

Top Bottom