• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 12/23/08 (Christmas Week)... Suikoden!

Cyport

XxBigP123xX said:
So, is the LBP DLC delayed in the U.S. too?

Looking at the comments in the blog, looks like it is unsure whether it is delayed in US, but damn! Why do us Europeans get the worst support?

Crisis

Banned
Well if it is delayed I'll save a little bit of money. I'll also be kind of pissed that they did it again but still.

70384439_ba1fd5b9de.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Teknoman

Strider2K99 said:
The space suit dlc has been released in NA for weeks now.

I know that, I mean during the timeframe it was supposed to be released. Like the HK and JP marketplace got it a week before we did, when everyone was supposed to get the costume on the same day.

decon

Lumines Supernova ($14.99)
No Thanks. If it were 10USD I would consider it, but it's the same old (great) Lumines.

All EU LBP owners, remember that you can't buy LBP DLC from the US store. It's region locked for some reason!

decon said:
No Thanks. If it were 10USD I would consider it, but it's the same old (great) Lumines.

All EU LBP owners, remember that you can't buy LBP DLC from the US store. It's region locked for some reason!

its not just LBP its all add on stuff :/

nyong

Banned
Booya!

Purchased Lumines and its holiday theme and the MGS LBP content (minus costumes).

Oh, there's also a demo for Lord of the Rings: Conquest. That's queued up as well.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Suikoden?! Wow! I guess PSOne rpgs will be uploaded once a year always in december!

No demo for Lumines? Guess I'll never get ta see what all the fuss is about. Oh well its just another puzzle game anyways.

lol @ Disgaea add-on characters costing as much as the LBP ones. Those low-rez 2d sprites sure must have cost a fortune to make! :lol

Guled

Lindsay said:
Suikoden?! Wow! I guess PSOne rpgs will be uploaded once a year always in december!

No demo for Lumines? Guess I'll never get ta see what all the fuss is about. Oh well its just another puzzle game anyways.

lol @ Disgaea add-on characters costing as much as the LBP ones. Those low-rez 2d sprites sure must have cost a fortune to make! :lol
well characters in a game vs a costume, post what Disgaea DLC there is

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
I thought they had said Supernova was coming early part of next year. I'm so buying this and Suikoden, and Chronicles from last week.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Guled said:
well characters in a game vs a costume, post what Disgaea DLC there is

Well fine then instead of comparing them to the LBP costume/characters how about those Bowling and Pain game ones? Heck those bowling ones even come with new levels from what their descriptions say and for only $0.99.

Adell - $1.99 / Nekomata - $0.99 / Rozalin - $1.99 / Character Pack - $4.99

edit: wait a minute what the heck kind of deal is that? you'd save $0.02 cents buying them all seperately! :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Damn between Lumines and the LBP MGS download stuff,I'm out $30.

my wallet cries.

Crisis

Banned
Content is up.

Game Content

Suikoden ($5.99)
Lumines Supernova ($14.99)
Lord of the Rings Conquest (Demo)

Add-On Content
Lumines Supernova Holiday Pack (Free)
Hot Shots Golf 5 - Toro (!) (Free)
BUZZ! Quiz TV National Geographic Undersea ($7.99)
Rock Band DLC
Guitar Hero World Tour DLC
LittleBigPlanet - Metal Gear Solid 4 Level Kit (5.99)
LittleBigPlanet - Costume Kit ($5.99)
LittleBigPlanet - Solid Snake Costume ($1.99)
LittleBigPlanet - Meryl Costume ($1.99)
LittleBigPlanet - Raiden Costume ($1.99)
LittleBigPlanet - Screaming Mantis Costume ($1.99)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Character: Adell ($1.99)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Character: Nekomata ($1.99)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Character: Rozalin ($1.99)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Disgaea 2 Character Pack ($4.99)
High Velocity Bowling: Gutter Bird Ball (Free)
High Velocity Bowling: Patches Pack One (Free)
Shaun White Snowboarding Glamour Pack Target Edition ($4.99)
Shaun White Snowboarding Glamour Pack Regular Edition ($4.99)
PAIN: Ao No Kutsu Character ($0.99)
Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol DLC

Misc
The Dark Knight- Batman Theme ($1.99)
The Dark Knight - Harvey Dent Theme ($1.99)
The Dark Knight - Joker Theme ($1.99)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Disgaea 2 Character Theme ($0.99)
Alpine Winters Theme ($1.49)
Bikini Photo Shoot Theme ($1.99)
Digital Blast Theme ($1.49)
School Girls Theme ($1.49)
University of Virginia Theme ($1.99)
Pulse 12/23 Episode
Savage Moon Wallpaper x 2
Resident Evil Degeneration Theme

gogogow

Lindsay said:
No, it's not JUST another puzzle game.
It's the best puzzle game since Tetris imo.

You can always download the STEAM demo.

Top Bottom