• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store E3 2008 (Week of 07/17/08)

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Dante said:
Sigh....

I did my part and picked up Rayman last week.

Hope they eventually get the message that we want more PSOne games.

They need to get some of those Konami and Squaresoft games that are on the JPN store over here >:|

kuYuri

Kagari said:
They need to get some of those Konami and Squaresoft games that are on the JPN store over here >:|

Fuck, just give me Resident Evil Director's Cut that's already on the JPN Store or Castlevania Chronicles since it's already been rated.

All this complaining for the lack of PSOne games will never end. >_<

Baha

Dante said:
Sigh....

I did my part and picked up Rayman last week.

Hope they eventually get the message that we want more PSOne games.

I've only bought Wild Arms so far and was about to buy another psone game on Sunday but the selection really made it difficult for me. C'mon Sony, bring us those psone classics like klonoa, tomba, suikoden, final fantasy 7-9, etc. So much untapped potential. Also, am I alone in thinking that Castlevania: SoTN is overpriced? It's not that rare imo.

kuYuri

Baha said:
I've only bought Wild Arms so far and was about to buy another psone game on Sunday but the selection really made it difficult for me. C'mon Sony, bring us those psone classics like klonoa, tomba, suikoden, final fantasy 7-9, etc. So much untapped potential. Also, am I alone in thinking that Castlevania: SoTN is overpriced? It's not that rare imo.

The price of SotN was matched to its XBLA release.

GamerGeorge said:

My God :lol Suppose it's too much of a hassle to put them up on the US store. Or any other store for that matter.

I have Spyro and Wild Arms. That's it. The only other PSone game I care about on there is Castlevania SOTN; too bad I own about fifty different versions of it already.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Eden is out tomorrow RIGHT?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
buffi said:
Nope, the 31st.
Oh my God, and I've been planning it so well... fucking hell, I'll have Eden, WoW (AV Weekend, this is a must) and SCIV at the same time... FUUUUUUUCK.

Yoshichan

When it's out on Blu-ray man... I fucking loved the demo but I just can't download a full adventure/horror game on my HDD...

If that's the case, and with the current trend of installs... you may be forced to buy a bigger HD anyway. Siren is the perfect time to do so! :lol

Yoshichan

brandonh83 said:
If that's the case, and with the current trend of installs... you may be forced to buy a bigger HD anyway. Siren is the perfect time to do so! :lol
Yeah it's pretty pathetic, today I deleted the following game data: VF5, RR7, GTAIV...

Sigh. Sigh. SIGH.

Yoshichan

Forsete said:
[links to sexy hardware]
God, I'm so close to buying the Seagate one... thanks for the link, I'll just have to buy it :/

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
BeeDog said:
Zomg, I'm tempted soon. I know the HDD exchange won't fuck up your warranty, but will the change lead to temperature increases in any way, or slowdowns or anything?

No.

7/23 update for Japan

jp0213npjj00183_000000000000000001.jpg
jp0082npjj00186_000000000000000001.jpg
jp0082npjj00185_000000000000000001.jpg
jp0305npjj00187_000000000000000001.jpg
jp0734npjj00175_000000000000000001.jpg

&#12464;&#12522;&#12523;&#12525;&#12472;&#12483;&#12463;
&#12480;&#12452;&#12473;DE&#12481;&#12519;&#12467;&#12508;
&#12481;&#12519;&#12467;&#12508;&#12473;&#12479;&#12522;&#12458;&#12531;
ARKANOID® RETURNS
&#23665;&#20304;Digi&#12475;&#12524;&#12463;&#12471;&#12519;&#12531;

MadFuzzy

Today's Japanese store update:

Demos:

Infinite Loop (PSP) - this seems to be different from the one that went up last week.

Add-ons:

Minna no Golf Costume Set Vol.3 - 600 yen
Initial D Extreme Stage new car - free
Turok Additional Map Pack - 800 yen

The July update for Mainichi Isshou is also up today.

A Battlefield Bad Company trailer also went up on 22nd but I imagine no-one is that fussed about that.

Tntnnbltn

Seiken said:
When it's out on Blu-ray man... I fucking loved the demo but I just can't download a full adventure/horror game on my HDD...
You'd just better hope it's not like other dual PSN/bluray releases where the bluray version simply installs the entire thing to your HDD anyway. :lol

vercity82

Anybody get the Email from SONY for coming soon Special read goes to Qore Ep3.

We Get Deep into DC Online,
Including an Exclusive Art Gallery.

Featured Story:
Audrey Cleo is Living the Life in
NBA 09: The Inside.

Going Hollywood: Veronica Belmont
Hits the WB Backlot to Get an
Intimate Look at Lego Batman.

Exclusive to Qore Ep 03: An
Invitation to the Resistance 2 Beta.
(Scheduled to be Available in late
September)

----------------

Beta in sept :)

Xater

vercity82 said:
Anybody get the Email from SONY for coming soon Special read goes to Qore Ep3.

We Get Deep into DC Online,
Including an Exclusive Art Gallery.

Featured Story:
Audrey Cleo is Living the Life in
NBA 09: The Inside.

Going Hollywood: Veronica Belmont
Hits the WB Backlot to Get an
Intimate Look at Lego Batman.

Exclusive to Qore Ep 03: An
(Scheduled to be Available in late
September)

----------------

Beta in sept :)

So they selling us another beta before the other one even started.

vercity82

Has got me all happy with my Qore subscription just wish we got more details on the Socom beta

Siren is UP in the Dutch PS Store (so I guess ALL EU stores...):

Whole game: €29,99

You can also get the game in chunks, there's four chapters of €9,99 each. There's also 2 Siren backgrounds and some other stuff!

MadFuzzy

The following UK PSP store stuff has just gone live:

Games:

Gangs of London - £14.99

Videos:

Echochrome Trailer
8x Movement: Munich

Tntnnbltn

PS3 store update list:

Games/Demos
Siren Blood Curse (Full Game) - £19.99 / (Not on Australian store)
Siren Blood Curse (Individual Chapters) - £6.99 each / (Not on Australian store)
Gangs of London (PSP) - £134.99 / AU$29.95

Downloadable content
Guitar Virtuoso Track Pack - £3.99 / AU$9.99

Trailers/Media
PixelJunk Eden trailer
PixelJunk Eden Red wallpaper
PixelJunk Eden Black wallpaper
Siren Blood Curse Characters wallpaper (Not on Australian store)
Siren Blood Cure - Hanuda wallpaper (Not on Australian store)
'Movement' - Munich

Kuran

Banned
Siren is downloading from the euro PSN. 30€ for the full game, great deal!

I'm still getting the Bluray release though... I guess I'm a materialistic whore?

nofi

Kuran said:
Siren is downloading from the euro PSN. 30€ for the full game, great deal!

I'm still getting the Bluray release though... I guess I'm a materialistic whore?

I wish the bluray was coming out over here.

Kuran

Banned
nofi said:
I wish the bluray was coming out over here.

I thought people were speculating about a September/October release date?

Supposedly the Asian version has full english text, so thats the option I'll go for.

web01

Tntnnbltn said:
PS3 store update list:

Games/Demos
Siren Blood Curse (Full Game) - £19.99 / (Not on Australian store)
Siren Blood Curse (Individual Chapters) - £6.99 each / (Not on Australian store)

Gangs of London (PSP) - £134.99 / AU$29.95

Downloadable content
Guitar Virtuoso Track Pack - £3.99 / AU$9.99

Trailers/Media
PixelJunk Eden trailer
PixelJunk Eden Red wallpaper
PixelJunk Eden Black wallpaper
Siren Blood Curse Characters wallpaper (Not on Australian store)
Siren Blood Cure - Hanuda wallpaper (Not on Australian store)

'Movement' - Munich

WTF :(

Yoshichan

Damn it, I want my Eden demo!

Shito

I've seen someone stating The Last Guy was to be released in Japan next week: is there some source and hard evidence for this?

Top Bottom