• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store: March’s Top Downloads

Salt and Sanctuary! Well deserved and I loved that game.

Salt and Sanctuary is my GotY so far, so I'm happy the game is doing well.
I am going to have to agree with you. For a $18 game, I enjoyed it immensely more than $60 games I have bought and it feels loaded with exploration and content.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
CTRL + F "Street Fighter V"

Nothing.

Oh, huh. Look. It's Mortal Kombat XL and a bunch of add ons too! Weird!

Fisty

Glad everyone stepped up for S&S. I did my part, everything except actually playing it... damn backlog

Ravage

SAO Hollow Fragment is doing well on the PS4 charts :)

Here's hoping that Hollow Realization will do just as well.

When's the last time that a Classic game outside of Crash Bandicoot topped the chart in EU? I feel like that's the top three every month.

Drencrom

PS one and PS2 Classics:

1- Crash Bandicoot
2- Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped
3- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
4- CTR: Crash Team Racing

5- Canis Canem Edit
6- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
7- Spyro The Dragon Trilogy
8- GTA: Vice City Stories
9- Final Fantasy IX
10- GTA: Liberty City Stories

Hmmm, if only Sony could satiate this demand somehow...

Meneses

Great to see XCOM there, considering it was the stealthiest of stealth releases.

It's been my most played game this month.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
C'mon people, buy Assault Android Cactus. What are you doing?

Gurish

Nice to see Minecraft disappearing from the PS3 list for a change, it's been dominating the charts for like over a year now.

RalchAC

Go Digimon! Nice to see it still charting on Vita.

I was one of the people that bought it on March, since I didn't have any money the month it released. I could still get the day 1 DLC too, which was great.

Hopefully Namco Bandai has made enough money to consider it a success and more Digimon games are brought to the West (with an improved localization, please).

BumRush

Capcom really did drop the ball on the SFV release :(

It's a shame. Content is lacking but the game play is special.

Karamsoul

Glad to see The Last of Us Remastered is still in the top 20. Multiplayer in it still has decent legs and a thriving community.

Street Fighter V disappeared from the chart.

To be fair, it wasn't to high on release either in the U.S. Heck, it didn't even chart in EU during it's release month. I don't think it will chart again unless there is a big sale or it goes F2P.

I really need to try Salt & Sanctuary, everyone keeps saying how solid it is lol

Renekton

Well, SFV's failure is now complete.

The only way SFV is going to ever chart is if it's given away for free.
Not even a given, there are tons of F2P competitive games with easier hooks and shorter barrier to awesome (e.g. LoL).

SFV will be the VF5FS of my lifetime.

Would have bought Salt & Sanctuary if they'd released the Vita version.

Surprised the TLOU doc didn't chart for PS4, it was like $3 or something (I bought it).

Fatal Frame rocking the PS classics charts. Love those games, but it's kind of surprising they still have that sort of a following.

Demoskinos

Interesting how Rocket League is still at the top of the charts even after it debuted as being free for an entire month.

Top Bottom