• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation storefront on iOS reveals Uncharted the Nathan Drake collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
8131408032_68b29ae6a8.jpg

1.04....gross

whichever version before they cut player health in half or whatever

i bought my ps3 at launch but didn't really play it until 2010 don't judge me

BHK3

Banned
Is this has the multiplayer I'm buying it in a hearbeat, U2's multiplayer got A LOT of hours from me last gen, best multi all gen for me.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Omg if this has MP.... I'm seriously fucking screwed cuz it'll be the only thing I'll play.

LewieP

Allot of those Golden Abyss Vita features can be utilized on the PS4 controllers touchpad if done right.

Some could. Maybe couldn't.

Even those that could be approximated with a PS4 would not be enjoyable.

It's also not really a great game, and removing all the nonsense waggle and touchscreen stuff would highlight how B tier at best it is. It's impressive for a handheld game, but it's not of anything like the same caliber as the other Uncharted games.

I understand why people would want it in the collection, but I think omitting it was the right decision.

Rurunaki

Druckmann must be pissed right now.. Also, this was already heavily hinted at, so it's not a surprise anymore. I'm much more interested at what Santa Monica Studios is working on right now.

SomTervo

Unlikely on a quick remaster job, but if they bring stereo 3D to these games I'm in day one. Otherwise will probably skip as I've played them already

I'd also like it if no more of Sony's E3 reveals are ruined by inept content management processes. (Goes for MS too)

Edit: ah, only a few hours early. That's not too bad. maybe Sony actually have stuff to talk about at E3 if they're doing reveals in advance.

I'm not a fan of stereo3D, but the thought of running away from the bus in Nepal with Drake popping out the front of my screen is... Tempting...

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I vividly remember that time we went undefeated in three team deathmatch in the UC3 beta for like 4 hours straight. Was a fucking massacre :3
:lol :lol yep.

Seriously, UC3 was my go to MP for PS3. Do me a favor and don't look up my stats :lol

Aww yeah, all the Uncharteds in one disc, hopefully. And if both U2 and U3's MP are in, it will totally make up for the U4 delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom