• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Vita wallpaper thread | Customizing dat OLED screen

Bloodrage

Banned
Some Journey stuff.

ibks6JnvnLAURp.png
isTAh5l87SYXe.png

iGxutFOemfh4K.png
iOdsV45zBqwUT.png

inEpxN4MTfNcs.png
iM4bvp5jxGMPN.png

ibeM5s7ko1MSOA.png
ibjskjFwCHfSAG.png

idYp7BS0Ph25c.png
ibecFuwt4K7oxk.png

iF0xBwrJ0XMLA.png
iw0TXNEOkGEg0.png

Hi there!

I hope you don't like my previous wallpapers too much... ^.^'

Here's something else: Introducing 'labels' and something I did in the upper right corner, complimenting the notification bulb. I think it looks pretty cool.

psvita_concept1.jpg

Watch what happens at the left side, when you would change pages.

psvita_concept2.jpg

Mind you, I just made two to demonstrate the 'concept'.
What do you think?

Please make this happen! :D

Hi there!

Here's something else: Introducing 'labels' and something I did in the upper right corner, complimenting the notification bulb. I think it looks pretty cool.

What do you think?

Seconded. So good!

SuperFlyAngel

Unconfirmed Member
Following on from magicaltrevor's stella work, a little selection from me.
Am working on some original ones as well.

I don't have my Vita yet, so would appreciate someone taking a screengrab of them in use please...

Would anyoje be awesome enough to use the new Assassin's Creed III art with the American flag as a two or three piece wallpaper? Or at least the lock screen! Thanks.

tch

Hi there!

psvita_concept1.jpg

psvita_concept2.jpg

What do you think?

Yes please! Only recommendation is to make the circle around the notification a bit thinner/smaller. They look amazing!

I've been playing around with some nature pics. Let me know if this interests anyone. The problem has been finding reliable high def pictures to use. What do you guys recommend for sources in general? I've just been googling "high definition X wallpapers" or browsing fotopedia.

Few original ones I've been playing with.

<3 Very nice!

That label idea is amazing.

Please make this happen! :D

Seconded. So good!

Yes please! Only recommendation is to make the circle around the notification a bit thinner/smaller. They look amazing!

I will work on them once I get home - which is probably not before sunday.
It's just that, like someone else pointed out, those labels are a bit tricky as they really force you to use a certain order etc.

Does anyone have suggestions (solutions) for this?
I will, of course, keep the same style at the left side and the notification bulb-decorations.

Also, some numbers on my previous wallpapers which really surprised (amazed) me:
The first set has been downloaded more than 2.500 times already!
The second sets (Abstract / Nature) have each been downloaded over 800+ times.

o_O

tch

<3 Very nice!

I will work on them once I get home - which is probably not before sunday.
It's just that, like someone else pointed out, those labels are a bit tricky as they really force you to use a certain order etc.

Does anyone have suggestions (solutions) for this?
I will, of course, keep the same style at the left side and the notification bulb-decorations.

Also, some numbers on my previous wallpapers which really surprised (amazed) me:
The first set has been downloaded more than 2.500 times already!
The second sets (Abstract / Nature) have each been downloaded over 800+ times.

o_O

Wow congrats on the download numbers. As far as the labels problem, just include a few without labels so people who group their icons differently can still have a similar visual theme albeit without a label. Or just make a variation for as many as possible haha.

Wow congrats on the download numbers. As far as the labels problem, just include a few without labels so people who group their icons differently can still have a similar visual theme albeit without a label. Or just make a variation for as many as possible haha.

Haha, I think I'll just make an easy-to-use template available again. ;-)

whitehawk

Banned
Hi there!

psvita_concept1.jpg

psvita_concept2.jpg

What do you think?
YES PLEASE

this thread made the safari browser on my iphone crash twice. i stopped trying after that. this is one hell of a thread and i appreciate the effort being done.

*starts right clicking and saving*

Hi there!

psvita_concept1.jpg

psvita_concept2.jpg

What do you think?

F**kin awesome! Bring it :D

orioto

Good Art™
So i realized my wallz were compressed too much and a lot less poping on the vita screen. I resaved them at better quality. You can find everyone of them There and also a zip.

Kitchenmotors, Would be real nice if you could add me to the op :)

SuperFlyAngel

Unconfirmed Member
Have updated my sets. Big thanks to Rafal for being my beta tester.
2/9: Updated with PSOne backgrounds
4/10: Updated with Playstation Mobile backgrounds
8/10: Updated with NeoGeo/PCEngine backgrounds
27/12: Updated with Playstation Mobile & NeoGeo/PCEngine transparent PNG backgrounds

MagicalTrevor inspired:

Blurred:

Lighting:

Also at request of a few people, the text template as a transparent PNG file:

Download Links:
Vertical : Horizontal

Top Bottom