• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation x UEFA Champions League - Play Has No Limits Trailer

Yeah, this was really confusing at first. Halfway through, I figured it was probably a sponsor thing.

Can't say for sure but I'm pretty sure they've always had a good relationship

GHG

Yeah, this was really confusing at first. Halfway through, I figured it was probably a sponsor thing.

Can't say for sure but I'm pretty sure they've always had a good relationship

Yep, all the way back to the PS2 days:

soccer-uefa-champions-league-final-barcelona-v-arsenal-stade-de-france-G9APH2.jpg

Reactions: TLZ
Am I gonna be treated to this ad during tonight's games?
They have these weird little interstitial ads where random Playstation properties are just involving themselves in football matters.

Bit weird seeing Ratchet and Clank as a medical team and stretchering off an injured player for example.

ParaSeoul

The UEFA Champions League PlayStation trailer sees a team of popular PlayStation characters join the UEFA Champions League. See God of War's Kratos and Atreus in the tunnel with their team, Horizon Forbidden West's Aloy managing from the sidelines, Ratchet and Clank racing onto the pitch to help an injured player, and Uncharted's Nathan Drake climbing to the top of the stadium. This trailer announces that PlayStation is an official sponsor of the UEFA Champions League.

Kuranghi

So Kretos and Atreus were players on the team, Ratchet and Clank were medics and Aloy actually helped with the plays but what the fuck was Nathan Drake doing, just dicking around recreating the finale from Blow Out? Watch out John Travolta.

ACESHIGH

Banned
Not sure why Sony spends money on MKT when GAF is always willing to do it for free. As I said on the other thread this is a thing since the mid 90s.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Its interested that sony are showing awareness/hype/brand and established franchise ads but xbox are doing ads for new games.

Top Bottom