• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Poisoning-My-Roommates-Age: Exposing a food thief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ree

Banned
Scullibundo said:
Fuck that, he's right. He's allowed to do whatever he wants with his own food. I say go to a doctor, tell him you feel constipated and hold onto the prescription so you're covered when you say you don't like the taste of laxatives on their own. Or similarly, tell one person a week that you're poisoning your food, just between the two of you, and for the remainder of each week see if anything is taken.
That's a smart way to clear that friend who was totally psyched for it, but he'd have to be friends with all of them to make them keep the 'secret' to themselfes to make the plan work with more than him (her?).

How about putting one of those paints that doesn't wash off on the back of the jar? Just leave it in one place, not in the way, and paint the back of it with this paint. I dunno, just brainstorming. Laxatives doesn't sound like the best idea.

Diablos

Buy some condoms. Mix spit, lube, and, I dunno, some other stuff together inside of the condom. Put it in between a sandwich or inside of your food. Obviously you would want to buy more since you kinda ruined yours, but they would get the message. Hopefully.

Or, you could just confront the bastards and get down to business.

Ecrofirt

mix crushed glass thoroughly throughout your peanut butter.

When one or more of your roommates begins bleeding from his eyes, ears, mouth, nose, and anus, you've caught the culprit and taught him a vaulable lesson.

KiNeSiS

Banned
When I was in a group home in my teenage years there was an obnoxious rich boy who moved in from florida. That pompous ass thought he was mr smarty pants. So I took out the pink panther and pissed in his peanut butter.
I was there to see him eat a sandwich. He must of been familar with the taste of piss because he said someone pissed in my peanut butter with a stink face on looking directly at me. I said fuck you don't accuse me of shit.

Needless to say several months passed. I took the spoon to the crunchy peanut butter, it tasted salty. Due to food bank quality or i'd dare not to guess. So I beat him so severly he ended up in ICU.
Those were the good old days, I guess not much changed because I'm still quick to knock a muthafucka out to my girlfriends dismay. I never hear the end of her mouth! She says I'm violent and self centered.... I say fuck her!
Any way That kid was a bitch!

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
KiNeSiS said:
When I was in a group home in my teenage years there was an obnoxious rich boy who moved in from florida. That pompous ass thought he was mr smarty pants. So I took out the pink panther and pissed in his peanut butter.
I was there to see him eat a sandwich. He must of been familar with the taste of piss because he said someone pissed in my peanut butter with a stink face on looking directly at me. I said fuck you don't accuse me of shit.

Needless to say several months passed. I took the spoon to the crunchy peanut butter, it tasted salty. Due to food bank quality or i'd dare not to guess. So I beat him so severly he ended up in ICU.
Those were the good old days, I guess not much changed because I'm still quick to knock a muthafucka out to my girlfriends dismay. I never hear the end of her mouth! She says I'm violent and self centered.... I say fuck her!

KiNeSiS you kill me man :lol :lol :lol Your posts rock.

Diablos

KiNeSiS said:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
KiNeSiS said:

:lol

Ah, good times.

White Man

KiNeSiS said:

So you were going EASY on the magazine racks, then?

KiNeSiS said:

:lol

WalkMan said:
LSD + Peanut Butter = :)

To expand on this, mix any kind of incredibly addictive drug into the peanut butter... after he's finished with the jar, buy another one and up the dosage. after that, start selling the drug to him at outlandish prices. NEVER tell him what the drug is. you've got yourself an income that is tax-free.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
KiNeSiS said:

Just quoting THE WHOLE FUCKING POST again like everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom