• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4Us

Server act weird for anyone else at the moment? Cut me out during a couple recent matches (one of which I was losing, yikes) and error'd when I was saving a battle video.

upandaway

Alright, I'm finally starting to get those DW moves consistently. Just today:
Farfetch'd - Leaf Blade
Mareep - Reflect
Oddish - Giga Drain
Poochyena - Dark Pulse
Exeggcute - Synthesis
Kangaskhan - Counter

It's making choosing one Pokemon now really hard (I had another 6 with no DW moves). Out of the male ones, I chose Exeggcute.

DW's pretty cool.

Andrex said:
Well, this is the last real page of OT2.
Sweet, so we can make our triumphant return to gaming side in OT3, just in time for the new events and the tournament!

I still can't wait to get my dream world espeon. Hurry up May 5th!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Hexadecimalt said:
Sweet, so we can make our triumphant return to gaming side in OT3, just in time for the new events and the tournament!

I still can't wait to get my dream world espeon. Hurry up May 5th!

No, we're staying in Community.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Hexadecimalt said:
Why? The new minecraft thread got to be made in gaming? I don't understand the "rules" for which threads get to be in gaming and which don't.

Because Evilore outright told us to stay here. If I could do something about it I would, but that's from the head honcho himself.

That's what bothers me though. There aren't any guidelines by which threads are allowed to stay and which have to go. It seems like it's just a matter of favoritism, i.e. the right people liking certain threads/games and disliking others. Whatever, posting about it here will do nothing but stir shit up and make people that dislike pokemon dislike PokeGAF more than they already do.

I'm looking forward to the tournament but am sad D-Pad had to drop out.

Fewr

Andrex said:
OMG I found my Pokewalker!!

Not like it matters since:

1. I caught all Pokemon in the Gen 4 National Pokedex
2. Can't transfer items to Black/White
3. It was only really useful for me to get surfing/flying Pikachus, and those can't be transferred either

Still, I'm excited. I think I'm gonna keep wearing it until I unlock everything (in a few years...) or I lose it again.
It took me about a month to reach 9999 watts (less if the pokemon is super friendly), so depending of your balance that's how many months it'll take you.

Ookami-kun said:
I take it that it's impossible to look for a specific person in DreamWorld to add as a Dream Pal?
I'm still trying to find a way.

Hexadecimalt said:
That's what bothers me though. There aren't any guidelines by which threads are allowed to stay and which have to go. It seems like it's just a matter of favoritism, i.e. the right people liking certain threads/games and disliking others. Whatever, posting about it here will do nothing but stir shit up and make people that dislike pokemon dislike PokeGAF more than they already do.

I'm looking forward to the tournament but am sad D-Pad had to drop out.
The activity in this thread is suitable to the community section. The fans already know where this thread is, and new people will eventually find it.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Roto13 said:
I don't think there's much point in even making an OT3.

There is. Events and stuff pertaining to the Global Link, etc. The OP for OT3 is going to be a bit different and only focus on the online aspects.

Roto13

Speaking of the OP, I just noticed this:

mSyp6.png

All of the starters in this screenshot are shiny. :p

yeb

Argh, no wonder my breeding has seemed slow lately. After transferring all my good Dittos from last gen, I completely forgot that using a Ditto with the same trainer ID as the pokemon I'm breeding it with makes it take forever to get eggs.

If Wichu sees this:
Want to swap flawless Dittos for faster breeding? If so, could you name it Happy for me? :D

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Just don't expect a ton of compatibility with B/W... you can send Pokemon over but that's it. Pokewalker doesn't sync, items are a no-go, heck so are HM moves (you have to delete them first.)

But on it's own it's the most solid and best game from the first four generations.

upandaway

Andrex said:
Just don't expect a ton of compatibility with B/W... you can send Pokemon over but that's it. Pokewalker doesn't sync, items are a no-go, heck so are HM moves (you have to delete them first.)
About this, the items actually do transfer with the Relocator don't they? I used it today and it said all the held items were put in the bag.

So couldn't you theoretically transfer items by putting them on the relocatorable (haha) Pokemon?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
upandaway said:
About this, the items actually do transfer with the Relocator don't they? I used it today and it said all the held items were put in the bag.

So couldn't you theoretically transfer items by putting them on the relocatorable (haha) Pokemon?

It meant they were put in the bad in HG/SS.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
btkadams said:
just got a spiritomb on the gts in exchange for a porygon-z :D

Porygon-Z is sooo much more valuable. Spiritomb you can breed infinitely, but breeding a Porygon-Z just yields a Porygon... which means you have to do two hold-item trade evolves to get it back to Porygon-Z.

btkadams

Andrex said:
Porygon-Z is sooo much more valuable. Spiritomb you can breed infinitely, but breeding a Porygon-Z just yields a Porygon... which means you have to do two hold-item trade evolves to get it back to Porygon-Z.
i had an extra porygon-z anyways. spritomb is virtually impossible for me to obtain otherwise so i was happy.

Roto13

JVIDICAN said:
They're all level 27 too.. :eek:
No, those are the enemies. :p The player's party levels aren't shown.

dc89 said:
Whats the battle speed like cause Diamond is unplayable now for me.
Much more playable. And it's just a better game overall so it's worth the drop in speed.

btkadams said:
just got a spiritomb on the gts in exchange for a porygon-z :D
I would have given you a Spiritomb for nothing. :p

Morokh

Conceptor said:
Does it really matter which version (B vs W) I pick up? I'm a gen I/II-only kid at heart, really.

if you can't connect with any other version, both are the same, if you can White would be the best picK.

Hope the Pokemon announcement is Grey 3DS :O

Morokh said:
if you can't connect with any other version, both are the same, if you can White would be the best picK.

Hope the Pokemon announcement is Grey 3DS :O
It's gotta be gray, what else could it be?
probably some shitty spin-off pinball/pokemon ranger/card game

Also I love your avatar.

Hexadecimalt said:
It's gotta be gray, what else could it be?
probably some shitty spin-off pinball/pokemon ranger/card game

Also I love your avatar.
How dare you call the pinball games and the card game shitty!!! Can't comment on ranger never played any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom