• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

My Jigglypuff was kidnapped, and I found it at Fortress of Garbodor.
As I gazed upon the window of which it was being held captive, I said "Jiggly, Jiggly, let down your curls!" and it proceeded to do so letting me climb up and rescue my stolen Pokemon.
I then used Team Galactic's bomb and blew the castle up.

A+, would recommend story to friends and/or family members. Simply masterful descriptiveness, especially regarding Jiggly's curls. It really struck a chord with me.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
My Jigglypuff was kidnapped, and I found it at Fortress of Garbodor.
As I gazed upon the window of which it was being held captive, I said "Jiggly, Jiggly, let down your curls!" and it proceeded to do so letting me climb up and rescue my stolen Pokemon.
I then used Team Galactic's bomb and blew the castle up.

Someone's been touching fuzzy and getting dizzy.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Time to post my chart again, cuz I spent time on it and why the heck not~

16QJI.png

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
My posts my same rude but I'm just being terse. :p

Awesome, Gen 4 is great. We should make a Gen 4 defense force.

LOL. I knew I remembered joking about writing fanfiction once before. I found it!

In honor of Kokonoe's riveting literary masterpiece:

Do you want to proofread my latest fanfic about Arcanine and Ninetails? It’s a unique twist on William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet. I really think it might be my best work yet. There are definitely some adult themes, so I'm going to need to make sure you're at least 18.

I could really use the feedback.

Which quickly led to:

i have mace in my pocket, please don't do this.

There are only two tiers of quality when it comes to Pokemon. Games that have Cynthia, and games that don't.

Hoenn may be blessed by her presence when the RSEmakes finally arrive.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
LOL. I knew I remembered joking about writing fanfiction once before. I found it!

In honor of Kokonoe's riveting literary masterpiece:

Which quickly led to:

KuGsj.gif

There are only two tiers of quality when it comes to Pokemon. Games that have Cynthia, and games that don't.

Hoenn may be blessed by her presence when the RSEmakes finally arrive.

I don't know if that's the best criteria, but it certainly holds true for my favorite games in the series.

Kokonoe

Banned
My posts my same rude but I'm just being terse. :p

Awesome, Gen 4 is great. We should make a Gen 4 defense force.

If you haven't noticed, I've been posting differently to fill this thread up to 20,000.

I actually like Togekiss quite a bit and a lot of the Gen 4 evolutions. This is my list of Pokemon I dislike.

Changed my mind about a few them, and removed Golurk as it's actually good unlike the first form in my opinion.

This should be my definitive list on Pokemon I think are the worst in the series. In other words, I like 604 Pokemon and dislike 45 of them.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
If you haven't noticed, I've been posting differently to fill this thread up to 20,000.

I actually like Togekiss quite a bit and a lot of the Gen 4 evolutions. This is my list of Pokemon I dislike.

How can you dislike Reuniclus? o_0

Most of the others I agree with (although where's Froslass aka ugliest Pokemon of all time), but the Solosis line is great. And I'd say Dewott is the coolest looking member of its family.

Kokonoe

Banned
How can you dislike Reuniclus? o_0

Most of the others I agree with (although where's Froslass aka ugliest Pokemon of all time), but the Solosis line is great. And I'd say Dewott is the coolest looking member of its family.

To be honest, I think it's disgusting. Although I don't generally like things like that.

The last post must provide information pertaining to the superiority of Gen II over Gen III, for posterity! Future generations of humans will need to have the record set straight. That post must provide conclusive evidence!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The last post must provide information pertaining to the superiority of Gen II over Gen III, for posterity! Future generations of humans will need to have the record set straight. That post must provide conclusive evidence!

Red's the final boss, pretty much all that needs to be said.

Sinnoh was the best anime arc.

Top Bottom