• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 2| Servers...gotta crash 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this. So I choose to use incest and the servers crap out on me. Just like yesterday. Waste of my money. Robbers. Lol.
Pokemon breeding has hit a new low. I was hoping we could avoid the tragedy done to our poor dogs.

I can't login to my google account on 4G, but the moment I get home to my wifi I'm good to go.

Never mind. First capture froze on me.

Gandalf

Gandalf supports the Valor cause.

Also, is there any update to the 3 paw glitch? Really annoying. Apologies if it's been answered recently.

PaulLFC

I hope they have a plan in place for compensating people who've used items and they've been useless because the servers are shit.

Luckily I haven't bought anything with real money yet (and won't be for a while if this is how the servers are) - but I used incense and it barely worked. The game spent most of the half hour either showing the loading icon, or refusing to connect at all. It was fine when I started using the incense and then got progressively worse over the 30 minutes.

T.O.P

Banned
One thing i'm still not sure about, if the server's white pokeball spins is it because there are problems contacting the servers only, or it also happens at times when something refreshes?

Lucumo

One thing i'm still not sure about, if the server's white pokeball spins is it because there are problems contacting the servers only, or it also happens at times when something refreshes?

It's when something refreshes/loads. It does take longer when the servers are crappy.

But how? Doesn't give me the Google sign in on my iPad?!?

I see a Google sign in on my iPhone, and my iPad is quietly tucked away in a box.

Though, in recent versions of the app, it's connected to the other Google services I've logged into through my phone. That might be why you don't see a sign in prompt.

If you already see a trainer walking around green stuff, try logging out from within the app so you can get that Google sign in goodness back.

Does anyone have the egg image to hand with the possible mons from each egg? I saw it in the other thread, but I can't for the life of me find it now...

74LDXBw.png

I just made one!

I see a Google sign in on my iPhone, and my iPad is quietly tucked away in a box.

Though, in recent versions of the app, it's connected to the other Google services I've logged into through my phone. That might be why you don't see a sign in prompt.

If you already see a trainer walking around green stuff, try logging out from within the app so you can get that Google sign in goodness back.

Tucked away in a box? I don't see anything.. Only sign up with Pokemon trainer club and privacy policy. I'm not logged in yet.

I have a iPad 4.

PKrockin

Can't wait for Nintendo to announce that the only way to get Mew and Mewtwo are though limited time events in Times Square and LA.

jax

Banned
I don't understand why they don't just shut the servers off when they're clearly not working. This negative hype is going to make people uninstall the game.

Why is Eevee a 10km egg? I see them like everywhere. It should be a 2km.

I know ;-; I'm afraid one of mine will hatch into an eevee.

I mean, I guess it could be a good thing. It helps you get to the eeveelutions faster, especially if they're actually random and we're just placeboing different things we think will make them evolve into a certain one.

Pachimari

Servers are completely dead. And it annoys me cause I were supposed to catch that rhino Pokemon, and on my radar there's a Vulpix, Charmander and other fire Pokemon.

Oh well, at least I ended up with a Manley.

Okay so of all my major gripes I find this to be the most puzzling. What exactly is the point of Lure Modules? Is it to lure rare Pokemon or just Pokemon in general? Because I used a lure at a stop and all that happened for 30 minutes was: Zubat/Zubat/Zubat/Zubat. I could have found those Zubats anywhere in that area and normally do, so what's the point of the lure? It's just puzzling because it's something people can pay actual money for...

zulux21

I know ;-; I'm afraid one of mine will hatch into an eevee.

I mean, I guess it could be a good thing. It helps you get to the eeveelutions faster, especially if they're actually random and we're just placeboing different things we think will make them evolve into a certain one.

the naming scheme for eevees is confirmed at this point.
it could be removed later, but for now you can make eevee be what you want it to be.

Okay so of all my major gripes I find this to be the most puzzling. What exactly is the point of Lure Modules? Is it to lure rare Pokemon or just Pokemon in general? Because I used a lure at a stop and all that happened for 30 minutes was: Zubat/Zubat/Zubat/Zubat. I could have found those Zubats anywhere in that area and normally do, so what's the point of the lure? It's just puzzling because it's something people can pay actual money for...

they don't do much int he way of luring pokemon. they lure other players like crazy though :p

but they are just there to increase the spawning rate of what already shows up there.

Zafir

Servers are completely dead. And it annoys me cause I were supposed to catch that rhino Pokemon, and on my radar there's a Vulpix, Charmander and other fire Pokemon.

Oh well, at least I ended up with a Manley.
Yeah I found a Ponyta. Was absolutely gutted that the servers ducked up and I didn't catch it. Used a Berry and a great ball on it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom