• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Sleep, which you play by sleeping, is out this year

vcVVX7p.jpg

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
I love a commercial for a video game that literally tells me NOTHING about what the fucking thing is even about.

Nintendo always looking out for your health

EDIT: Oh, it's a health app?! Well then that changes it, that's pretty brilliant branding. Still a stupid commercial though.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
How can clowns be paid to come with ideas like that is beyond me.

Clowns? They're geniuses, this thing will have tens of millions of downloads the first week

Saber

Gold Member
Clowns? They're geniuses, this thing will have tens of millions of downloads the first week

I mean, who doesn't want an app that tracks your sleep hours, something never done before, and you can pay to use the Pokemon +plusplus++plusplusplus+plus acessory? Btw original name, do not steal.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I mean, who doesn't want an app that tracks your sleep hours, something never done before, and you can pay to use the Pokemon +plusplus++plusplusplus+plus acessory? Btw original name, do not steal.

You say this, but they put Pokémon in a stepometer in 2009 and those things go for like $40 alone today :messenger_beaming:

LordOfChaos

I'm now remembering, wasn't there a rumor about Iwata working on some sort of bedside sleep health tracker during his health decline?

I could see some great cross promotion with Microsoft actually, who will be putting out a new Forza Motorsport this year to help put you to sleep.

BlvckFox

Gold Member
Pokémon Go made people go out and touch grass. Only right they make an app to force people to sleep properly.

Zannegan

Is this the only game you can't clown on by posting sleep memes? Brilliant!

On the other hand, I can already see clips of people waking up and looking lovingly into the eyes of the pokemon beside them getting reposted out of context to mock fanboys.

Win some, lose some.

BlackTron

I thought you were already supposed to play Pokemon while asleep? At least I did ever since getting to that cave full of zubats and geodudes without a backlight.

Top Bottom