• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Sun & Moon |OT| Ultra Beasts and where to find them

LotusHD

Banned
Probably a dumb question, but is the only way to play "multiple save files" of the same Pokemon game (Say, Pokemon Sun) on the same 3DS is to buy two copies of the game? Or is it just not possible at all?

Siege.exe

Somewhere in this shitty little town, my copy of Sun is on a truck out for delivery TODAY. I need them to hurry the hell up so I can rub it in my friend's face (have fun with your 1.5 hour round trip to get yours, jerk).

I really want a jangmoo for my main game playthrough. Anybody have one that they are willing to part with?

PM me if so and thx in advance.

Edit: my copy of Sun shipped from amazon! Due by tomorrow.

This game is going to provide the most amazing Nuzlocke runs ever, I believe. I'm almost more excited to watch streams of people Nuzlocking this title than I am to play it myself. Almost. It'll give me something to do while SRing for a modest female Popplio and adamant Litten this weekend.

Some teams will get wrecked, I tell you. If the player limits himself to the level of the current challenge / Totem / Kahuna, things will get interesting.

hemo memo

Gold Member
Just ordered Moon and even paid for release day shipping last-minute. I don't even know why.

I Bought a 32GB Micro SD card to upgrade from my orginal 3DSXL 4GB Card and pre-purcahsed the digital version and I buy most of my games physical. It's the Pokemon effect.

Because of the leaks, it feels like the game has already been out for a week. I just want it to be over already. Just give me the game so I can start like everyone else has.

This is of course not true.

This is also, of course, how Europe must feel. So I should count my blessing.

hemo memo

Gold Member
Because of the leaks, it feels like the game has already been out for a week. I just want it to be over already. Just give me the game so I can start like everyone else has.

This is of course not true.

This is also, of course, how Europe must feel. So I should count my blessing.

Didn't they banned early users? can't find the thread.

I pre-ordered Pokemon Moon at Best Buy yesterday and I paid a total of $2.18 for it. God I love GCU. Lol.

Gonna have to give my local one a call to see if they do midnight launches.

Not preordering, just showing up tomorrow at my Gamestop at a random decent time and hopefully can snag my copy of Moon and get started on my adventure!

Beats

Hmm, not really sure if I want to get this yet...

Is there anywhere I can read about detailed quality of life/mechanical/system changes? What about EV training or getting good IVs? Is there anything different about those in this iteration?

Never really played alot of pokemons. Played red a bit back in the day, played x just a little, played pokemon go so much that i lost 10 lbs lol.

Im gonna give moon a try. Need something to dust off my new 3ds xl with.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Looking at pokedex entries on serebii, and saw Bewear's moon entry

O_O

What, you thought that this was the face of mercy?

WkUfxYO.png

Just preordered Moon

Haven't played a new Pokemon since Silver came out, looking forward to it. Haven't had anything to really buy for my 3DS since they stopped putting out SEGA 3D Classics lol

Skatterd

My steelbook shipped tuesday. I thought I might have it early but it seems like it's been driven around to various places lol. At least I should get it tomorrow.

pariah164

Yaaaaas Pokemon. Gonna catch all the critters. I can only hope Absol is in this game. If not... Pokebank.

Is anyone going to the midnight launch? I'm tempted to go to mine, because I've never done one before, but my GS rests on the edge of the not-so-great part of town. On the flip side, if I wait, I can't get it until late afternoon/early evening tomorrow.

Choices.

Top Bottom