• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 confirmed for Nintendo DS

Poyunch

PSYcIm.jpg
Ajr6zm.jpg

I don't know what to think of this now. If it's a G/S-like affair, then I could take that—perhaps we'll be going to upstate NY! But, if it's just a straight-up sequel, then I'd be disappoint.

Kyoufu

Makes sense. 3DS owners can still play it while the billions of DS owners can pick it up too.

why isn't this 3DS only...

mclem

God: "Guys, I just remembered there were some other frequencies of electromagnetic radiation I left out. I couldn't ever come up with a name for them, so you can just call them Black 2 and White 2."

Surely Black is the *absence* of any electromagnetic radiation?

The Lamp

It's neither RSE remake or for 3DS.

Officially not even interested
UNLESS POKEMON CAN FOLLOW YOU AGAIN 8D 8D 8D

Surely Black is the *absence* of any electromagnetic radiation?

Well technically darkness means no light but a black color is every color being absorbed by an object, no?

wrowa

Now I wonder if there's something going on between The Pokemon Company and Nintendo. This is so strange and doesn't really make any sense for Nintendo.

Eh. I don't really care the platform, as long as I get Masuda's amazing music.

Though I do wonder why it took them two years to come out with this game after Pokemon Black/White, as opposed to the normal 1. Maybe they're working on something else, too?

Tuck

DS? Are they out of their minds?

How were they sequels?
Pokemon Gold was a sequel of sorts to the original games, but with a different character, and it took place a few years later. No new team (It was a continuation of the team rocket storyline), and at the end you battle the main character from the first game.

Not a direct sequel, but a sequel of sorts.

Top Bottom