• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 confirmed for Nintendo DS

Danielsan

It probably will take at least till 2013 before we see a mainline 3DS Pokémon title. Hopefully this means they are actually putting effort into the 3DS version and make it a significant step up from the DS games. Meanwhile they can do their cash grab with these two games. I don't care as long as it means more dev time for the 3DS titles.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
June? Quiick. So, maybe it isn't considered a big big big project? Still hope for September? XD

Roto13

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, what. Pokemon Grey is its own pair of games.

Also DS. Lame. Pokemon would be perfect for 3DS.

Sendou

Okaaaaaaay... So I wonder if this includes more stuff than the previous 3rd versions did? Even a whole new story could be nice.

V_Ben

Banned
...I don't understand. The 3DS is selling, why make one for the DS? Hopefully they're making a new one for 3DS.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Please be 3DS!!!!

Serebii surely aren't lying when they say 3DS!

Serebii is filled with a bunch of hacks.

Back when HG/SS (I think it was anyways) came out in japan, Serebii mysteriously got their review copies about an hour and a half after the games had leaked out on the internet. When I popped onto their forums and made a thread wondering how the hell a western fan-site got their copies before anyone else (making the obvious implications there), I got banned for like a month.

ZeroGravity

I don't mind this. It's obviously too soon for the next-generation, and this is a lot cooler than getting a simple Pokemon Grey.

I don't play Pokémon but I was really hoping for a pair of 3DS games so my StreetPass plaza would blow up.

Ah well, it'll come in due time, I suppose.

We have the strict 3rd version release plans for a reason, it makes things easier!

I mean, I know the 3rd version can be a sendoff of a console, but two games? And by the US/EU release the 3DS will probably have been out 2 years!

Well. Consider me shocked.

...I'll probably buy it anyway mind I'm a sucker like that. Actually, third version, might not. I'll let it surprise me with a feature.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
...The fuck?

1) Numbered mainline sequels.

2) DS release (does Nintendo hate 3DS sales?)

3) Freaky Kyurem alt forms

Of course I'll get one, but I just don't understand the thought process.

The Lamp

Never would have guess Black 2 and White 2, but I figured it would never be called Grey. That name just sucks. Who wants to buy something....grey?

Anth0ny

My mind is fucking blown. I could have never predicted this.

June 2012? DS? Possibly a trilogy?!?

Will this game have a new region? If so, why is it called Black/White 2? If not, why isn't it just a single game (Grey)?

Coro Coro has a lot of explaining to do.

Emitan

Serebii is filled with a bunch of hacks.

Back when HG/SS (I think it was anyways) came out in japan, Serebii mysteriously got their review copies about an hour and a half after the games had leaked out on the internet. When I popped onto their forums and made a thread wondering how the hell a western fan-site got their copies before anyone else (making the obvious implications there), I got banned for like a month.

Don't forget the copy protection in B/W that causes zero XP gain and they said the beginning of the game just doesn't give you XP, which was bullshit. Serbii makes up shit all the time.

Top Bottom