• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Gold / Silver for DS announced

Skittleguy

Ring a Bell for me
EmCeeGramr said:
xmli07.jpg
Graphics have been updated for the remake.
Dugtrio_Underneath_the_Surface_by_SaladBowl.jpg

Glad these are finally confirmed, but I had my hear set for years on Golden Sun and Silver Moon. :(

Still can't wait for this fall. Come on expanded storyline for Rocket Gang, added info on your rival (carrying on from the stuff in FRLG) and more.

Dani said:
BTW, word has it that now screenshots or trailers will not be revealed. It's suppose to be just an announcement, the logo's and revealing of new artwork for the Johto starter pokemon. I hope not.

If it's being done by Shokotan, most people won't care if there's any new info or not.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
1 Hour and 35 minutes from this post until the start of Pokemon Sunday. It's an hour long, features an old pokemon anime episode and the announcement will be buried in the show, so we'll have to watch it all unless we miss it. They might give more information about the exact timing of the announcement, ie middle, start or ending of the show, when it starts.

BTW, word has it that now screenshots or trailers will not be revealed. It's suppose to be just an announcement, the logos' and revealing of new artwork for the Johto starter pokemon. I hope not.

EDIT: NO SCREENSHOTS, GAMEPLAY DETAILS OR TRAILER EXPECTED

Reposting this for the new page and the dozen or so folks watching TV Tokyo online with me hoping for more. =)

Zilch

Banned
There will be screenshots and game info in the new issue of CoroCoro that should hit the net sometime this week, right?

Jel0man

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/18687_200905100730.html

More info on what to expect there:S?

番組内容世界初公開の超ビッグスクープ!ポケモン〓〓〓がついに決定!決定的瞬間を見逃すな!

Teknoman

Forkball said:
First artwork from Heart Gold and Soul Silver leaked:

diglett.jpg

Awesome, and good to know I wasnt the only one thinking of something crazy being the rest of diglett :lol

joetachi said:
Cant wait for this battle again.
3280504.jpg

Red's sprite better look like a young adult version of him.

EDIT: Kinda reminds me of Terry Bogard.

2s0idrp.jpg

joetachi said:
Cant wait for this battle again.
3280504.jpg

Wow, whats the source on that image. As in why/for what was it made, and is there a higher res?

Man, makes me think about how awesome a Gold and Silver remake really would be if it was for the Wii in full cel-shaded 3d :(

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Why are we seeing Brock and Misty? Are they still part of the show over there?

EmCeeGramr said:
You and several hundred people are streaming live TV from Japan.

I think being laggy is to be expected.
Yeah makes sense, but still annoying.

Why are they showing clips from the first season of Pokemon?

Ahh man, it's been sometime since I've watched an episode of Pokemon. The BGM for this show is awesome as always.

And Misty is still hot.

Cocopjojo said:
Why are we seeing Brock and Misty? Are they still part of the show over there?

Rerun of "Electric Shock Showdown"

So, we can stop watching this and wait 30 minutes (Pokemon Sunday is an hour long show, first half hour is a Pokemon rerun)

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Oh crap Pikachu does not want to battle oh man

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Ash turned his hat backwards it is ON

Top Bottom