• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Sun/Moon Leak Discussion Thread

CvB6lxeUIAARYdr.png
150px-Sun_Moon_Guzma.png

they look alike to me

A couple really good designs, but I'm mostly meh on these. Maybe I'll warm up to some of them once I see moving in-game models or Sugi art.

Dryk

looks like people who said the island guardians would be the same types as oricorio were right

i like all of them
The Ghost/Fairy one looks to be a swordfish. Tapu Koko is obviously a rooster. What are the Fire/Fairy and Psychic/Fairy ones?

EDIT: Fire/Fairy guardian looks like it might be a bull

Ravidrath

So are Gamefreak incompetent or do they just not care anymore? This is the oras demo all over again.

This just seems to be a problem with Japanese companies and build control, in general.

They ALWAYS leave stuff in, like how the MN09 beta shipped with all of the final music included.

zroid

Banned
new electric rodent is a letdown

just looks like a shittier pachirisu

edit: apparently this was revealed already and I totally missed it... :lol

Delio

Omg the anchor is awesome as well and omg the little bell spider. Bugs being amazing this gen again. Basically Wimpodevo and Luchalitten going to be buff bros on my team.

maybe UBs really are people who were turned into "pokemon"

The Ghost/Fairy one looks to be a swordfish. Tapu Koko is obviously a rooster. What are the Fire/Fairy and Psychic/Fairy ones?

oh i didn't even notice any animal similarities until you said this. might be a bit of a stretch, but maybe the fire one is a bull? it looks like it has a nose ring. i can't tell for the psychic one.

I think he said shiny sprites. Maybe more unseen stuff too.

yeah but when tho

I'm not gonna give up hope on a Pyukumuku evolution just yet. That vid excluded Alolan Raichu and Silvally so it could just be missing a few more things!

Dryk

oh i didn't even notice any animal similarities until you said this. might be a bit of a stretch, but maybe the fire one is a bull? it looks like it has a nose ring. i can't tell for the psychic one.
Yeah I realised after I posted that it's obviously a bull's head

Tapu Koko is just Hawaiian words for holy and "rooster cackling" according to Bulbapedia. So I wonder if they're all going to follow that format.
tapukoko.jpg

And since Psychic Terrain is now a thing maybe they will all have Terrain related abilities. What an amazing set of legendaries.

So if my count is right (and it may not be, I'm overtired)
70 New Pokemon
17 Alolan Forms
8 UBs

People won't be happy about that probably but all the designs are great.

If this is the final tally then i'm out GF.
My favourite series of all time but i can't stomache such a dissapointment again after XY.

RagnarokX

Wimpod is Bug/Water so it's not one of the fossils.

BTW, it's pretty dumb that it's water/bug. I know they are colloquially known as pill bugs, but isopods are crustaceans. Might as well make crabrawler bug type as well since it's a land crustacean.

Top Bottom