• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to recap 54 new pokemon are confirmed in the game so far plus 15 Megas
How about the TMs.
I know
TM 01 is Hone Claws
TM 83 is Infestation
TM 27 is Return

Caladrius

I saw that it was subbed in Spanish, but I didn't see English. (I didn't look for either though, so they may be out there.)

Well, duh. You have to save something for the (Mega) Evolution. Believe!

The dream is dead. You know what must happen now.

movie11_ep10_ss1.jpg

ramyeon

I actually like the Gen 2 starters (And a lot of the Gen 2 pokemon too). Mostly nostalgia since for me at the time it was released, and leading up the release, it was just so mindblowing that there were more than 151 pokemon. They seemed so much more exotic and interesting than the 151 I'd gotten so used to at the time.

Of course after that it was just a given that there were new pokemon each generation and it never felt as exciting to me.

DMG-01

I dunno guys, Typhlosion at least stands up in his final evo. Feraligatr is pretty much just the same all the way from Totodile.

SGRemy

i just finished all 4 episodes of the Pokemon Origins....holy hell. no subbed but i understood most of it anyway. oh the nostalgia....

Does anybody have a list of the different pokemon in each version?

Yup. Pick your poison.
(EDIT: Actually, i'm gonna remove this since I had a scan image on there. Not sure if that counts or if its a loophole, but i figure better safe than sorry. Scroll down a few posts for the new image)
I should add the charizards to it.

Typhlosion suffers from the just gets bigger too. Feraligatr too.

It's not suffering, it's called "benefiting".

As in, you get an awesome evolve from a nice looking baby.

Something that should have come back instead of them going on a Fire/ Fighting spree.

Typhlosion is by far the biggest example of "just a bigger version" starter evo.

Nooo, that's Feraligatr and mupkips lines.

Ty goes from mouse to fucking BADGER. Changes animal groups completely at least.

All I've done today is refresh this thread.

Pokemon is special. You're all special. Even you peasants on #TeamFroakie and #TeamFennekin.
<3

I've spent today doing golly gosh-darn nothing other than hanging out in this thread. I posted in here this morning about going to the gym. I did that, and while I was running I was fantasizing about Greninja confirmation and Ch3spin. Then they happened. Hours ago. And I'm still here twiddling my thumbs waiting for my life to improve.

I do quite love Poke-GAF though, even though some of you are fools who don't accept Greninja's ultimate mastery. You'll learn soon enough though...

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Apparently horde Pokemon can attack each other

It's not suffering, it's called "benefiting".

As in, you get an awesome evolve from a nice looking baby.

Something that should have come back instead of them going on a Fire/ Fighting spree.

Ty goes from mouse to fucking BADGER. Changes animal groups completely at least.

But it's not a mouse. Stupid translations.

And nope, I prefer creative evolutions rather than it just gets bigger.

OnFire331

Froakie is the only one who has a decent final evolution (design-wise) :/ But the Fire/Psychic Delphox seems like it would make a beast Sp. Atk sweeper.

Has it been confirmed if the ~70 new Pokemon is the overall number or just for one of the three sub-regions?

Leaker guy on /vp/ just revealed that there was a horde battle with Seviper and one Zangoose. Apparently, they can attack each other, and the Seviper killed the Zangoose....so, perhaps Zangoose is exclusive to Y version?

Ezalc

So last thing I saw was Greninja confirmed, and I guess Chespin's goddawful third evo. Anything new besides that? I heard that the evo for Helioptile was shown?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
You know it's actually kinda hard to judge now, because quite a number of time the animation really makes the design.

That said, looks like I'll either go hedgehog knight or furry witch/priestess.

DMG-01

i just finished all 4 episodes of the Pokemon Origins....holy hell. no subbed but i understood most of it anyway. oh the nostalgia....

I still have two to go, but I really liked what I've seen so far. Although, subs would be nice since they talk too fast for me. I appreciated the game text at the beginning of ep 2 though (despite it being nasty, but appreciatively retro, kana-only text).

So last thing I saw was Greninja confirmed, and I guess Chespin's goddawful third evo. Anything new besides that? I heard that the evo for Helioptile was shown?

Yup, last page.
Other than that, from the leaker guy:

• OP doesn't believe Dunsparce or Farfetch'd will get evos due to no spaces in the dex
  • hats can't be removed; no cross dressing
  • OP found a Aerodactyl mega stone, but no Aerodactyl yet
  • Electrike confirmed in the wild; lots of selection of Pokemon.
    [My note: there was a product image with Manectric on it with Kalos Pokemon and the other Pokes that get megas. So, perhaps there's a Mega Manectric?]
  • you get a farm where you can plant berry trees
  • your character has idle animations where they stretch and yawn, also kneel down when talking to children NPCs
  • Change clothes at any pokemart
  • SITTING IN CHAIRS CONFIRMED

Ezalc

Yup, last page.
Other than that, from the leaker guy:

• OP doesn't believe Dunsparce or Farfetch'd will get evos due to no spaces in the dex
  • hats can't be removed; no cross dressing
  • OP found a Aerodactyl mega stone, but no Aerodactyl yet
  • Electrike confirmed in the wild; lots of selection of Pokemon.
    [My note: there was a product image with Manectric on it with Kalos Pokemon and the other Pokes that get megas. So, perhaps there's a Mega Manectric?]
  • you get a farm where you can plant berry trees
  • your character has idle animations where they stretch and yawn, also kneel down when talking to children NPCs
  • Change clothes at any pokemart
  • SITTING IN CHAIRS CONFIRMED

Thank you!

Incredibly disappointed if no Dunsparce evo is true though. :C

Also Feraligatr is best water starter forever anybody who says otherwise is wrong.

But it's not a mouse. Stupid translations.

And nope, I prefer creative evolutions rather than it just gets bigger.

W/e it is it aint a baby BADGER.

And given that since that gen I have felt ...
LOVE for the 3rd gen starters,
Apathy for the 4th gen starters,
Hatred for the 5thg gen,
And as of now .... confusion (WUT at the knight. That Frog looks to geometric/ pointy and confuses my eye) and mostly apathy (Fox just looks bland ... D:) for the 6th gen starters ...

I guess I just prefer logical progression of features for my starters. :/

Poor me ....

Mudkip's line is kinda interesting and is not nearly as bad. Tbh the only final evos I've ever really loved has been Charizard, 3rd gen final evos and Serperior. The others range from ew to meh to just okay. This is coming from someone who started in the R/B days and Squirtle was my favorite starter.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Hey I love Feraligatr too. :p

That is straight up awesome. At least ONE of the three design teams for the final starter evolutions knew what the hell was up.

Why is Megazard X's fire "random"?! I'm not sure how much you know about mythical dragon lizards (I'm an expert), but extra badass flames are huge parts of it.

Tail fire. As in the line's choice. :p

Well, after that huge Pokedex posting by /vp/ er, here's a pieced-together version of the Central dex, in spoilers this time.
1. Chespin
2. Quilladin
3. Chesnaught
4. Fennekin
5. Braizen
6. Delphox
7. Froakie
8. Frogadier
9. Greninja
10. Bunnelby
11. Diggersby
12. Zigzagoon
13. Linoone
14. Fletchling
15. Fletchinder
16: Talonflame
17: Pidgey
18: Pidgeotto
19: Pidgeot
20: Scatterbug
21: Spewpa
22: Vivillon
23: Caterpie
24: Metapod
25: Butterfree
26: Weedle
27: Kakuna
28: Beedrill
29: Pansage
30: Simisage
31: Pansear
32: Simisear
33: Panpour
34: Simipour
35: Pichu
36: Pikachu
37: Raichu
38: Bidoof
39: Bibarel
40: Dunsparce
41: Azurill
42: Marill
43: Azumarill
44: Burmy
45: Wormadam
46: Mothim
47: Surskit
48: Masquerain
49: Magikarp
50: Gyarados
51-52: ???
53: Goldeen
54: Seaking
55-56: ???
57: Litleo
58: Pyroar
59: Psyduck
60: Golduck
61: Farfetch'd
62: Riolu
63: Lucario
64: Ralts
65: Kirlia
66: Gardevoir
67: Gallade
68: Flabébé
69-75: ???
76: Combee
77: Vespiquen
78-79: ???
80: Bulbasaur
81: Ivysaur
82: Venusaur
83: Charmander
84: Charmeleon
85: Charizard
86: Squirtle
87: Wartortle
88: Blastoise
89: Skiddo
90: Gogoat
91: Pancham
92: Pangoro
93: Furfrou
94: Doduo
95: Dodrio
96: Plusle
97: Minun
98: Gulpin
99: Swalot
100: Scraggy
101: Scrafty
102: Abra
103: Kadabra
104: Alakazam
105: Oddish
106: Gloom
107: Vileplume
108-132: ???
133: Volbeat
134: Illumise
135: Hoppip
136: Skiploom
137: Jumpluff
138: Munchlax
139: Snorlax
140: Whismur
141: Loudred
142: Exploud
143-144: ???
145: Zubat
146: Golbat
147: Crobat

Vire

Can someone explain to me how the mega evolution stuff works? Is it based off like a meter or something? Once a battle?

Wasn't the "only 70 new Pokemon" leak from the same dude that leaked Greninja and Hawlucha? And he also said there is barely any post-game content?

I mean we all understand Gamefreak's official motto is "Two steps forward, one step back suckers!" so I'm not sure why I would be surprised. It just seems like those rumors (especially the only 70 new pokemon one) have more credence now that nothing has come out disproving them so far.

May be a slight bit off topic but if I could get PM'd to where to find Pomemon Origins that'd be great, haven't had the chance to look due to being on my phone all day.

ivysaur12

Banned
There's 3 different Kalos Pokdexes, correct?

Oh god, why do I think we're only gong to get 70 new Pokemon... oh god... Please be more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom