• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.
His last post was at 5:01 PM EST with the picture of Carbink, where he said sorry about the Froakie delay.

He posted about Froakie 3 at 4:49.

TechOne

Gaf right now
IMG_0993.JPG

You wouldn't be able to see it unless you're a paying member anyway.

As a non SA member who occasionally browses their forums, I always find it super confusing that sometimes they can be viewed without an account and sometimes not. Is there any rhyme or reason to that? One day you can read through their threads just fine, and the next it's members only. Super odd.

Nohar

I'm wondering if the reactions would have been the same if the starter pokemon was a rooster... :eek:

Snobascour, BITCH.

Edit: Wow. I didn't think the image would be so big. Looking for a smaller one asap.
Edit2: Thank you for the advice! Much better now.

As a non SA member who occasionally browses their forums, I always find it super confusing that sometimes they can be viewed without an account and sometimes not. Is there any rhyme or reason to that? One day you can read through their threads just fine, and the next it's members only. Super odd.

IIRC you have a limited amount of pages you can browse every day before you are denied access. Thank god I subscribed years ago :D

Randdalf

Greninja makes a lot of sense to me, Grenouille + Ninja. Grenouille is the french for frog, Kalos is based on France. Plus, supporting the ninja aspect, Frogadier learns smokescreen.

The guy never mentioned Reddit on SA, so I don't know if the "he's on Reddit and he said it'll be five minutes" thing is true or not.

He also posted pics of Frogadier when he got it, and a YouTube of the Trainer PR vid. He also figured out that he actually met the Delphox guy in real life and lived in the same city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom