• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBoss

/vp/ leaker just posted this:

me thinks im about to get a fossil. Also, theres a guy in this museum asking if i have a genesect to show it to him..i must know what he will give me

Guys I bet Chespin3 is Grass/Fairy

Unless he really is doomed to be 4x weak to either Fire or Flying

Fire isn't super effective against Fairy.

But Grass/Fighting is such terrible, terrible typing.

x4 Flying
x2 Fire, Ice, Psychic, Fairy, Poison

That is god awful. I'm rooting for Grass/Steel.

DigitalOp

Banned
I hope Greninja has a semi bouncy idle stance similar to Spiderman in MvC. That would look so dope.

Edit: Lmao at the timing of the post above me

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So Greninja was real after all? Well, alright. He's not bad.
Really hoping for a badass Chespin3 knight though.

Delio

Chespin could surprise everyone and be Grass/Rock, just to piss off anyone still on Team Fennekin.

Like Grass/Rock would stop Delphox running all over it. Sad that it cant touch Greninja at all now but that's what other pokemon are for.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
CA5xFXD.jpg
In there.

Greninja/Charizard it is.

Chances of the grass starter''s final form being any good are slim, just like every other gen.

Tusk

So, the /vp/ leaker said a dude at the fossil place is asking to see Genesect. :p Possibly gives you a mega stone for him???

Ashodin

Wazzy

Banned
Why did people think Greninja was fake? For the same nonsensical reasons everyone thought the Gen V starter evolutions were fake?

Being ugly is a pretty good reason if you ask me. I'm of course referring to Gen V starters, not Greninja, he's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom