• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 Community Thread |OT2| This thread title is now under military control

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Christie-Mad.png

For an extra laugh look at where google image found the picture at.

A total guess but was it that advert he did?

Can someone give some flavor of the comments in Spanish for that video?

Stupid youtube comments. Half of them are arguing about PR politics and what it means to be a real Puerto Rican

Nothing really about the video. I can't really "read" youtube comments. with all the people responding to each other.

codhand

The "build this" shit is getting more and more funny/effective with each utterance. I didn't think there could be so many premutations on it, but wow, bravo.

Gruco

Banned
At least Christ has always been somewhat of a moderate. Davis went from liberal to right wing in a heart beat.

Yeah, Crist reminds me more of Lieberman or Miller, where I'm sure they really do support the other ticket more, though the reasons are a bit different in each case.

tranciful

I think she's doing great -- doesn't matter how much truth or substance there is to it, I think people will think it sounds good. Democrats are going to have to step it up.

RDreamer

I think she's doing great -- doesn't matter how much truth or substance there is to it, I think people will think it sounds good. Democrats are going to have to step it up.

Huh? Are you being serious? I mean not being partisan at all, but this is a terribly delivered speech. She's acting like a school girl on a sugar high for some reason. Her delivery is awful, and the substance is all over the place.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I suppose it's not as bad as missing your chemotherapy.
Following the link to the original WBTV story...

Carolina's Hematology Oncology Associates will have two other locations open around Mecklenburg County during the DNC. An employee says South Tryon patients will be able to receive treatment at the two other locations.
As can be seen here:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Caro...arlotte,+Mecklenburg,+North+Carolina&t=h&z=11

Don't pull this shit again.

She isn't used to reading off a prompter. I think she's doing fine. Just seems weird for her to be making political attacks. Very Cindy McCain-ish
No, she sounds like a rich Valley Girl all grown up. My friend says she sounds like she's rallying the girls for the Great Bake Sale...

Gruco

Banned
So this is what I got out of it:

Met at a dance

I love you wommeeennnnn

Mitt makes me laugh

something something dance something

Times were tough when we lived off our trust fund in grad school. We can totally sympathize with people having tough times.

Mitt knows how fortunate he was

Mitt is an unstoppable success machine.

tranciful

Huh? Are you being serious? I mean not being partisan at all, but this is a terribly delivered speech. She's acting like a school girl on a sugar high for some reason. Her delivery is awful, and the substance is all over the place.

She was appealing to the female demographic. I'm no woman, but that seemed like a speech that my mom would definitely praise and be swayed by (although she already leans right because of my dad). I think her flawed delivery will be seen as humanizing. Of course there's no substance -- it's a speech at the RNC.

RDreamer

She was appealing to the female demographic. I'm no woman, but that seemed like a speech that my mom would definitely praise and be swayed by (although she already leans right because of my dad). I think her flawed delivery will be seen as humanizing.

It seemed extremely pandering to me to the point that it was almost insulting. The delivery seemed so fake, too.

Averon

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...nvention-black-camerawoman.php?ref=fpnewsfeed

RNC Attendee Allegedly Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Said ‘This Is How We Feed Animals’

An attendee at the Republican National Convention in Tampa allegedly threw nuts at a black camerawoman working for CNN and said “This is how we feed animals” before being removed from the convention, a network official confirmed to TPM

CNN released a statement, which read “CNN can confirm there was an incident directed at an employee inside the Tampa Bay Times Forum earlier this afternoon. CNN worked with convention officials to address this matter and will have no further comment.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom