• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
It's because people are terrible at calculating the actual risks of owning a gun vs. the actual risk of being attacked vs. the actual probability of being able to successfully use a gun against a surprise attacker.

True. Its nearly impossible to convince someone who feels safer by owning a gun that in fact, the statistical opposite is the case.

If this is true at all, and it's Marco Rubio, lol @ establishment.

But inside I'd rather it be Ted Cruz because I loathe him so.
Rubio seems like the most likely candidate. IIRC there were rumblings that the Romney VP search team dug up some dirt about him that made them pass him over.

But I dunno, could easily be some troll looking for attention. Weren't Kevin McCarthy and Renee Ellmers supposed to be sleeping with each other?

PBY

Banned
Probably Rubio since it's a lobbyist. Here's another rumor. I doubt any of it is true or else it would have all come out already.

All of these rumor sites are trash.

That said, I wouldn't put anything past the GOP establishment this cycle.

edit: If it were Trump, his numbers would just continue to jump. "YEAH NOT GONNA BE PC I ****ED HER... MERICA"

It's definitely not Trump. He has no lobbyists.

Trump would just sleep around with hookers. But something tells me Trump isn't that kind of guy, anyway.

Cruz and Rubio for sure. Both are slimy.

I just want it to be a homosexual relationship for Cruz because it would destroy his career in every way imaginable and expose him as the biggest phony ever.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Trump would just sleep around with hookers. But something tells me Trump isn't that kind of guy, anyway.

I just want it to be a homosexual relationship for Cruz because it would destroy his career in every way imaginable and expose him as the biggest phony ever.

That would be spectacular.

User 406

Banned

Iran was absent from the states named as participants by Saudi Arabia.

image.png

http://blindgossip.com/?p=75482
Who could this be
and does Romney know

It's Rubio.

I don't want to toot my horn but

1) this rumor was floated in conservative circles a couple weeks ago, media didn't bite
2) I know a GOP donor who told me he wants to support Rubio but can't because of an affair with a lobbyist

It could be a bullshit rumor. But remember a couple things. Bush's camp is pissed, and I wouldn't be stunned if they resort to sabotaging Rubio due to how "disloyal" he has been to his former mentor.

The other thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06OU9RZ-yBE

That sounds a lot more like a threat than some wacko. Also note he mentioned wire fraud....

dabig2

When there's smoke there's usually fire. Just too much dirt circling around Rubio and it's not like this shit just became new this year.

I guess we'll see. I totally see Jeb sabotaging Rubio as he would then be the establishment's last hope against Cruz and Trump. Christie and Kasich won't be it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It's Rubio.

I don't want to toot my horn but

1) this rumor was floated in conservative circles a couple weeks ago, media didn't bite
2) I know a GOP donor who told me he wants to support Rubio but can't because of an affair with a lobbyist

It could be a bullshit rumor. But remember a couple things. Bush's camp is pissed, and I wouldn't be stunned if they resort to sabotaging Rubio due to how "disloyal" he has been to his former mentor.

The other thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06OU9RZ-yBE

That sounds a lot more like a threat than some wacko. Also note he mentioned wire fraud....

I want you to be right so badly.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member

He did say any man that didn't begin each day on his knees wasn't qualified to be president.

Brietbart had the tape. That's why Obama had him killed with an untraceable compound that causes cardiac arrest.

Looking more into it, that Rubio thing goes back quite a while - 2010. Kind of makes me wonder if he's not really running for president; perhaps he knows this scandal will capsize him eventually and wants it out the way asap. Maybe he's just running to build money connections for a governor run in a few years, after the scandal blows over.

Tarkus

Looking more into it, that Rubio thing goes back quite a while - 2010. Kind of makes me wonder if he's not really running for president; perhaps he knows this scandal will capsize him eventually and wants it out the way asap. Maybe he's just running to build money connections for a governor run in a few years, after the scandal blows over.
That would make sense given his lack of airtime and commitment on the campaign trail.

Cerium

I actually forgot what the reason for not picking Rubio was in Game Change 2012. I don't have a copy handy right now. Can someone check?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom