• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Gotta go actually work for a client for an hour or so, I guess i'll be missing the fun.
I'll check with my phone if I have the chance.

Still pretty confident in my KY call, I think Benchmark is being bearish.
Especially knowing that the SoS is where DDHQ is getting their numbers.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I liked your "pls understand.pls respond. Pls print" one bliv. You got robbed that time
And johnsmith's "Cuban Mistress Crisis" was criminally overlooked for how clever it was
That was mine ;p

Subscribing, also registering my displeasure with weak thread title ;pppp

pompidu

Serious question, why do people want Hillary?

She's been flip flopping on issues for years. She can't seem to make up her mind on what she's for.

She's been flip flopping on issues for years. She can't seem to make up her mind on what she's for.

Her policies are well laid out, workable, and appear to be the best path forwards for the country, given the limitations in our government. She knows how the system works and knows how to use it. She's the most qualified person from either parties to be president as well.

HylianTom

Banned
C'mon, SuperDelegates. FINISH HIM.
FA303C43-1204-4ECC-9D43-9BC40C497636.gif

pigeon

Banned
I am glad we're getting mod executive action to return to the PoliGAF constitutional norms of elected thread titles.

That is how PoliGAF has always worked and damned if we're going to let it change now.

TheFatOne

I talk a lot of shit about TYT but I think it's a great lesson on bias. Cenk is going on a rant about bias, and trying to paint the picture like we don't know for certain if Bernie supporters are doing these things. He's also saying that it could be Hillary supporters due to that correct the record super pac. It's a beautiful lesson when you allow your bias to consume you. Echo chambers are terrible for you and this is exactly why. It's crazy how he can't possible see this as any other way than Bernie is the best and can do no wrong. Yet he says that he is using reason/logic, but it's anything but that. This is why I believe you should get your news from many different sources. Once you are in the echo chamber it's hard as fuck to get out, and realize that your bias is consuming you.

SmokeMaxX

I just watched Clinton to win KY go from .58 to .80 (now seems to be at .70) before I could get money on it. So much value lost. So sad :(

Hazmat

If Clinton takes Kentucky then I think that bodes well for her team knowing what they're doing. It seems like the made the decision pretty late in the game to make a play for the state and spend some money there.

ampere

She's changed stances over the years, but ultimately she's trying to be a third term Obama. Would you rather have that or Trump?

Bernie on the other hand is just sprouting off about impossible goals and how he won't compromise and middle ground isn't enough. You don't accomplish anything with this attitude. Also he's had an insurmountable delegate lead to overcome since March, so he's wasting everyone's time.

Because Birdie Sanders' policy goals are ludicrous. None of them are achievable even with a democratic Congress. Hillary's policy goals are achievable and more in line with Obama's pace, which I'm ok with.

Another problem is that Bernie will make an absolutely terrible GE candidate with a treasure trove of material for GOP to exploit and destroy him.

thefro

Nearly all of coal county is in now so Clinton should catch up assuming she's not getting stomped in the Western part of the state too.

SmokeMaxX

Results coming in are super confusing and predictit.com is equally confused considering both candidates are showing over 0.50 a share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom