• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkgran

I personally guarantee Obama will be below 67% in today's forecast. Also, the election prediction bet is still on.

I'd even take a permanent tag that forever shames me beyond just the avatar. Romney momentum never fails.

I'm not aware of this election bet..and no Obama wont be below 67%.

aK6id.jpg

Done.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Today, the race is quite close. However, note this. In terms of the Electoral College, President Obama has been ahead on every single day of the campaign, without exception.

Wooooooooooooooooooo!

The popular vote is a different story. I estimate an approximately 25% chance that the popular vote and the electoral vote will go in opposite directions – a “Bush v. Gore scenario”. I regard this as a serious risk, since it would engender prolonged bitterness.

Who gives a shit? It's the electoral votes that matter. If the righties don't like it, then let's have a conversation on getting rid of the electrical college. Until then, EAT IT BABBYS!

http://election.princeton.edu/2012/10/23/ro-mentum/

I am really yearning for a PD fanfic involving Hillary consoling Michelle regarding Obama.

Why would Hillary console Michelle? If anything, Michelle would remind Hillary of Bill.

It seems to me like Obama and Hillary would indeed be a couple in another life. Both have histories of neglect and abuse to a degree, and ultimately both want a simple life but keep getting called to service by their country.

Marvie_3

Banned
Why would Hillary console Michelle? If anything, Michelle would remind Hillary of Bill.

It seems to me like Obama and Hillary would indeed be a couple in another life. Both have histories of neglect and abuse to a degree, and ultimately both want a simple life but keep getting called to service by their country.

ibkBGpk9ILUBg9.gif

This is officially the greatest post ever.

I'm in fucking tears here.

Forever

Banned

I spit out my tea. Parody becomes reality.

Why

Play XCOM.

That damn game. I had a great squad all moved up high in the ranks. Then I had them move a bit too aggressively and only 1 scrub made it out alive. :-/

I notice that when I play X-Com I start feeling dizzy.
And then look at the clock and see that it is 3am.

why do you do this?

jbug617

Banned

I support this fanfic. DP start the script.

This is going to be the longest two weeks I have had in some time. I can't take anymore of this. I am not pulling a Diablos but I wish I felt a bit of the confidence a few of you have. I know everything about the EC is still positive at the moment but I would like a little more breathing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom