• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
|OT6| Hurricanes ALWAYS favor democrats :(
|OT6| Some of our best posters are Republicans!

Eastern, sorry for not specifying.

OK. Polls close at various times, obviously, due to state differences and timezones. For a listing of such times, go here: http://www.270towin.com/closing.php

The last swing states to close are Nevada and Iowa at 10PM. The others:

Virginia (7pm)
NC and Ohio (7:30)
FL, NH, PA (8)
CO, MI, MN (9)

My guess is FL, NC, VA, and OH will still be uncalled by the time you get off work, so the election will still be somewhat in doubt. And if all else fails, find a radio and listen to NPR.

BSsBrolly

Banned
I'm ready for this election to be over, I don't think I'll be sleeping well tonight. Too damn nervous. Good thing I took the day off!

HylianTom

Banned
I've got a Bruce Springsteen playlist to blast all day tomorrow. Should be great.

For the last three presidential Election Days, I have awoken to the song "Mr. Blue Sky" by ELO. I has always had me wake-up totally pumped for the day. Thanks for reminding me to set my computer alarm!

markatisu

All the local news are interrupting coverage to cover Obama. Iowa is going to miss Obama running because we won't be important anymore LOL

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
to be serious, Return of the Jedi should be the thread title... It plays into 2008, 2010, 2012.

Then, if by some miracle Romney did win, we could do a million bad prequel puns. :(

Haha Oreilly. He says he doesn't endorse candidates. However if we vote obama it is very risky.

Time to push Libya. Oh we'll time for Obama speech.

Brinbe

Fuck it, going with 347 Obama just like I said pre-Denver. NC will come through.

And Bams' final stump speech on now. =)

bleh...

Predict 2000 or 2004 as well as the more obvious 2008 and we could talk. but all he does is compile polling data and adjust for historical biases... How is this considered overtly amazing?

I think it's one of those things that are so simple and just works that with hindsight, people have a hard time thinking how one can conceive such a simple idea or life before it.

Puddles

Banned
I think it's one of those things that are so simple and just works that with hindsight, people have a hard time thinking how one can conceive such a simple idea or life before it.

It blows my mind that there was no youtube during the 2004 election. It seems like I've always been using it.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
One positive to using RotJ as the thread title now, is that for 2016 we'll have Episode 7's title to work with.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
It is interesting, but I had been thinking about a 538-type site for a long time. I am a stats and numbers junkie and always thought it would be cool to do, but I am no follow-througher.

I am glad Nate does it, as I enjoy all of the numbers gaming, but proclaiming him as anything more than a malleable calculator is giving him too much credit.

"As long as there's a child anywhere in [pause] Des Moines that..."

I loved the pregnant pause there as Obama tries to remember what city he is in. Can hardly blame a candidate at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom