• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Friday, September 22nd at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: "Lethal Weapon" by Roamcouch.

RoamLethal_with_shadow_1024x1024.jpg

36" x 15" hand-embellished screen print. Signed and hand-numbered edition of 50 with COA, $250

IronRinn

Today, Monday, September 25th at 12pm CT in her shop, Teagan White will have a bunch of leftovers.

"Lammas" by Teagan White. 8" x 10" giclée print. Signed and numbered edition of 100, $25

"Samhain" by Teagan White. 8" x 10" giclée print. Signed and numbered edition of 100, $25

"Ghost of Quaking Bog" by Teagan White. 8" x 10" giclée print. Signed and numbered edition of 100, $25

"Bough & Pyre (Tremble & Fret)" by Teagan White. 8" x 10" giclée print. Signed and numbered edition of 100, $25

"Little Funeral" by Teagan White. 8" x 8" foil-stamped print. Signed and numbered edition of 175, $30

OBITUARY: A Zine for Animals I've Buried by Teagan White. 5" x 7", 16 page, 2 color risograph-printed zine. Signed and numbered 1st edition of 200, $15

Some money from all these prints and the zine are going to various wildlife/conservation charities.

Fjordson

Tomorrow, Thursday, September 21st at 12pm on Bottleneck: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers by Karl Fitzgerald.

24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 200, $50

24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 100, $60
So angry I missed these. Hate when I forget to check this thread. Been wanting some LotR art for a while too.

IronRinn

Thursday, September 28th at 3pm UK time on Black Dragon Press: Thought Bubble leftovers.

"The Light at the End of the Tunnel" by Matt Taylor. 50 x 70 cm (approx) hand-pulled screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 50 (less online), £40

"Mother's Day" by Nicolas Delort. 24" x 12" (approx) hand-pulled screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 50 (less online), £60

happy Outbreak Day!

a new The Last of Us Part II poster by Kevin Tong

available today at 10am PT until friday at 10am on Mondo

https://www.naughtydog.com/blog/the_last_of_us_outbreak_day_2017

i wonder what details we can gleam from this about the game other than... the game probably features a hammer in some capacity?

Not digging this as much as the previous one. The Last of Us fan in me is still tempted to pick it up regardless if I love it or not. Decisions, decisions...

Fjordson

Any of y'all have experience buying prints on eBay? Wondering how prevalent fakes are or how likely it is for the print to be damaged.

Guess there's really no way to predict that, though.

LaneDS

I bought the Durieux Iron Giant way back when for $160 off ebay and didn't have any issues with it. Recently bought the Ansin Ghost in the Shell foil (for $590- which is actually considered low for that one these days) without a hitch too.

Just like with all things, you need to be careful and try to avoid scammers, but there are some good deals to be had there.

I really like the Calvin & Hobbes as well but I kind of wish it was smaller? Like, Sunday strip sized? Still, a great piece.

Welp, I ended up being swamped with work and missed it anyway. :C

Got the Mononoke One I wanted at least though.

For smaller strip sized, how about these? Been thinking about getting the one of the last comic for a while.

happy Outbreak Day!

a new The Last of Us Part II poster by Kevin Tong

available today at 10am PT until friday at 10am on Mondo

https://www.naughtydog.com/blog/the_last_of_us_outbreak_day_2017

i wonder what details we can gleam from this about the game other than... the game probably features a hammer in some capacity?

Joel or someone else is the main playable character, since that's definitely not Ellie's right arm. That's just a guess of course there nothing in the poster that is super distinct expect the title.

Fjordson

I bought the Durieux Iron Giant way back when for $160 off ebay and didn't have any issues with it. Recently bought the Ansin Ghost in the Shell foil (for $590- which is actually considered low for that one these days) without a hitch too.

Just like with all things, you need to be careful and try to avoid scammers, but there are some good deals to be had there.
Yeah, I'm just a bit triggered from missing that Two Towere print.

And I remember like a month ago signing up for Bottleneck's newsletter, but I never got any sort of notice =[ and now it's like $150 on eBay.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Since NYCC is next week, if anybody needs some stuff PB'd, just let me know and I'll always try for fellow poster-Gaffers!

IronRinn

Hero Complex Gallery has two prints by Josan Gonzalez & Laurie Greasley up. Timed editions open until midnight on 10/11.

"The Raid". 24" x 36" screen print. Timed edition, $75

"Hanamura Showdown". 36" x 24" screen print. Timed edition, $75

You can also buy the set for $135. Check the site for closeups. Kinda like if Geoff Darrow did a print full of pop-culture references.

Also, thanks for all your posts in this thread. They don't always get replies, but I am always checking in here for new releases (though maybe not enough xD).

200.gif

Fjordson

Damn, I might get one of those.

I actually backed Josan's Kickstarter in early 2016 for his The Future is Now artbooks. Love his work.

IronRinn

Feel obligated to get it because I'll never see another Prisoner print ever.
Right? I dig that the Europeans continue to do prints for stuff that would probably never see the light of day in the States, even if I don't always know or like the properties. Who here would even consider doing a print for The Prisoner?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
On sale tomorrow, 9/29, on Mondo, at a random time:

The Goonies by George Bletsis
18"x24" Screen Print, Edition of 275
Printed by DL Screenprinting
$45

The Goonies (Variant) by George Bletsis
18"x24" Screen Print, Edition of 125
Printed by DL Screenprinting
$60

Sloth Enamel Pin
Designed by by Tom Whalen
1.3" high Single-Post Soft Enamel Pin
$10

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
If that's not enough, also on sale tomorrow, 929, on Bottleneck, at 12pm EST:

Cuphead by Matt Ferguson
Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 150
$40

Terminator 2: Judgment Day by Matt Ferguson
Screen print
18 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 225
$50

Vice Press will be selling their stock of T2 on their site for you Limeys.

suplex

I hoped to be there, but have too much to do putting the house on the market. Hopefully next time...

edit: Any pics of the show and info on print runs? Curious to know what I missed out on.

IronRinn

Bottleneck NYCC stuff incoming:

Nightmare on Elm Street 3: The Dream Warriors by Matthew Peak. 24" x 36", 19 color screen print with varnish. Numbered edition of 375, $65

Nightmare on Elm Street 3: The Dream Warriors (Variant) by Matthew Peak. 24" x 36", 19 color screen print with varnish. Numbered edition of 100, $75

Friday The 13th: The Final Chapter by Rockin Jelly Bean. 15" x 30" screen print. Numbered edition of 275, $50

Predator by Godmachine. 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 125, $40

Predator by Godmachine. 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 125, $40

IronRinn

Few more from Bottleneck:

Des Taylor

The Thing by Matt Ferguson. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 275, $50

The Thing by Matt Ferguson. 40" x 30" screen print. Numbered edition of 75, $100

Also, I am going to be away this week so feel free to post releases as you see them. Probably gonna be a bunch more NYCC stuff in the next couple of days.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Ansin Wonder Woman via Bottleneck! Variant will be at NYCC.

Wonder Woman Timed Edition by Martin Ansin
Screen print with metallic inks
24 x 36 inches
Edition size will be determined by the number of prints sold through Sunday, October 8th @ 11:59PM ET

Top Bottom