• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowster

I'm not a CiCi stan but her music sounds wonderful. I will definitely be buying Jackie. Also, even though Rihanna is pulling worse numbers than ARTPOP with her three singles with American Oxygen doing worse than G.U.Y., I can't deny the power of those snippets and enjoy BBHMM and 45Seconds. Will probably be getting hers too.

7Tyenyk.gif

Frodo

I don't like snippets, really. So I'm holding off listening to Ciara's and the new Leona's ones. Got traumatised since MDNA snippets made me think the album would be the second coming of christ, and then the album was... :(

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
CBW8XLxXIAA10TU.jpg:large

Dates
May 3 — Chicago — House of Blues
May 5 — New York — Best Buy Theater
May 7 — Boston — House of Blues
May 9 — Silver Spring — The Fillmore
May 10 — Glenside — Kenswick Theatre
May 12 — Charlotte — The Fillmore
May 13 — Atlanta — Center Stage Theater
May 15 — Miami Beach — The Fillmore
May 16 — Tampa — The Ritz Ybor
May 19 — New Orleans — Joy Theater
May 20 — Houston — House of Blues
May 22 — Dallas — House of Blues
May 23 — San Antonio — Aztec Theatre
May 24 — Corpus Christi — Brewster Street
May 27 — San Diego — House of Blues
May 29 — Riverside — Municipal Auditorium
May 30 — Los Angeles — Club Nokia
May 31 — San Francisco — Regency Ballroom
More dates to come.

Setlist
TBA.

Vazra

Oh well it was fun while it lasted then.

In other lol news. Demi Lovato fans disappointed and dragging her for performing at a youtubers & viners events
a23050df51.jpg

Vazra

lol yet she drags Coachella. Her fan base sure are loyal
Also she would go shading others for doing pot when those others careers are doing better than her even if some of them are not even releasing new music. She should try something else.

Meowster

Sigh. I remember the days when GaGa and Katy both failed to live up to the standard Miley set with We Can't Stop. What a great song. I need something new from her ASAP.

rhandino

Banned
I would've thought that they'd sold all of their weed paraphernalia by now.
Mess, they can rihuse it during the Rhat concerts.

8p0TsuP.jpg

Also, the Prismatic Tour is flawless, Katheryn vocals live are... well they exist somewhere but I think that the visuals and spectacle was on point.

Vazra

Katy can't sing live nor dance. But she has a bubbly personality, good looks, good beats and good stage/outfit design that lets her get away with it.
anigif_6d46f0d603672a5b22fb3b9dfa607d54-10.gif

Meowster

I have respect for Katy. She might be an atrocious singer, a talentless dancer, and follows other people's trends, but she sings live most of the time (whether or not we want to hear it or not) and writes most of her songs and writes for others. She knows how to make a great banger too, like Birthday.

Anyways, Fashion! is actually the best song on ARTPOP.

Vazra

I have respect for Katy. She might be an atrocious singer, a talentless dancer, and follows other people's trends, but she sings live most of the time (whether or not we want to hear it or not) and writes most of her songs and writes for others. She knows how to make a great banger too, like Birthday.

Anyways, Fashion! is actually the best song on ARTPOP.

IMO Sexxx Dreams and DWUW were the best tracks from ARTPOOP

Frodo

Just bought Sucker on Google Play for £0.99. 24 hours deal.

Queen Charli and her £1 reign! Mark Ronson's album with the 15 week Billboard #1 single Uptown Funk is also only £0.99. Didn't buy it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom