• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdaWong

No shade meant. Demolishers sounds like a better fanbase name than "Lovatics".

It really does. Any fanbase that has a variation of an artist name is absolute garbage; I'm glad Ariana changed her fanbase name to "Babes." Sounds beyond boring, but much better than Arianators.

_____

Nasser, is that Jill Flopentine in your avi?

Nasser

It really does. Any fanbase that has a variation of an artist name is absolute garbage; I'm glad Ariana changed her fanbase name to "Babes." Sounds beyond boring, but much better than Arianators.

_____

Nasser, is that Jill Flopentine in your avi?

PopGaf has been really harsh towards me. First yall always drag Godney and now you come for my girl Jill

url.gif

I had to change my Honeymoon preorder from Google play to iTunes because Lana hates her Google play stans and doesn't even have Terrence Loves You available on Google play. Mess.

AdaWong

excuse YOU, but Jill actually has crossover appeal
unlike that Ada Who-ng

You did fucking not.

Jill's carboard-personality, potato-nose, ever-changing-face (that keep getting uglier lmaooo), bland-ass voice has absolutely NOTHING on the queen known as Legenda Wong. Jill can stay ALWAYS dependent on someone to save her. Truly a disgrace to female characters all around the world.

Keep that "crossover appeal."

AdaWong

B-DEX I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU.

WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU.

by the way, I'm gonna spoil RE6 for you (I can't stand this hatred towards the queen) and because you probably still think the bitch Chris hates is Ada. It's not.

AdaWong

Ada Wong loses just because she was in the abomination that was RE 6. Jill stays winning.

NOT when RE5 exists. 😩 Literally the most hated RE ever. RE6 was polarizing but RE5 got so much shit it hurts.

And your arguments has no logic behind it, because Ada Wong was also in the MAGNUM OPUS, Resident Evil 4.

NOT when RE5 exists. 😩 Literally the most hated RE ever. RE6 was polarizing but RE5 got so much shit it hurts.

And your arguments has no logic behind it, because Ada Wong was also in the MAGNUM OPUS, Resident Evil 4.

Its like Britney going from Blackout to Britney Jean, the last album was so bad it made you forget that she did something good in the past. Similar with Ada Wong as RE6 is that bad.

Of course, we all know the true empress of Resident Evil is Claire Redfield. Stay mad

AdaWong

well halfway through the video and i'm quite...................bald.

<3

Its like Britney going from Blackout to Britney Jean, the last album was so bad it made you forget that she did something good in the past. Similar with Ada Wong as RE6 is that bad.

Of course, we all know the true empress of Resident Evil is Claire Redfield. Stay mad

So, uh, Let me see if I follow through..
RE6 was bad, so RE2, RE4, RE:UC, RE:Damnation are immediately forgotton for Ada.
RE5 was bad, then shouldn't RE1, RE3, RE:UC and Revelations 1 be immediately forgotton for Jill too? &#128553;
Another day, another illogical Jill stan. &#128128;

Claire Redfield is nice. I like the Redfields. Jessica Sherawat remains the best female after Ada, though.

Frodo

So reviews from Rebel Heart Tour started popping up. so let's go through a few things being said at the moment about it:

http://montrealgazette.com/entertai...-heart-tour-starts-beating-at-the-bell-centre

So she&#8217;s still self-aware. And in a spare-no-expense theatrical spectacle that artfully flowed from showstopper to showstopper, she proved once again that she doesn&#8217;t just crave the spotlight &#8212; she owns it.

1iGsCOM.gif

Consisting of four loosely thematic sections broken up by costume changes, with almost every song benefiting from its own tailor-made staging and with a small army of dancers gracefully executing intense choreography, the show hit all the marks.

KBal676.gif

The big production numbers were elevated by a striking joyfulness, the less adorned songs by a genuine warmth.

usgEsyG.gif

The start, and the end. The song title and the show shared a sense of self-confidence and a sense of play. The first was never in doubt; the second was a minor revelation from an artist whose discipline and perfectionism haven&#8217;t compromised a love of serious fun.

EbsJJSU.gif

EbsJJSU.gif

EbsJJSU.gif

EbsJJSU.gif

EbsJJSU.gif

When will your faves even come close?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
but the new selena song is great

How have ya'll been doing?

How have you been on the same thread since march?

Low key surprised the thread wasn't closed now that Mumei isn't a mod.
SsPVT4m.gif

welcome back!

Oh and Britney is doing two more years in Las Vegas

<3

So, uh, Let me see if I follow through..
RE6 was bad, so RE2, RE4, RE:UC, RE:Damnation are immediately forgotton for Ada.
RE5 was bad, then shouldn't RE1, RE3, RE:UC and Revelations 1 be immediately forgotton for Jill too? &#128553;
Another day, another illogical Jill stan. &#128128;

Claire Redfield is nice. I like the Redfields. Jessica Sherawat remains the best female after Ada, though.

RE5 wasn't bad, just disappointing after the magnificence that was 4, so Jill's games remain intact (except for 3 which was also kinda bad) . 6 is objectively shit so Jill stays winning.

AdaWong

RE5 wasn't bad, just disappointing after the magnificence that was 4, so Jill's games remain intact (except for 3 which was also kinda bad) . 6 is objectively shit so Jill stays winning.

RE3 was trash, I agree. So that revokes RE1.

Revelations 1 was pure garbage though. Even though it had the successor of Ada Wong, (princess Jessica) so that should also revoke RE5.

Guess we're back to the drawing board, Ada wins! Or at the very best, it's a tie.

Jill can stay ALWAYS dependent on someone to save her. Truly a disgrace to female characters all around the world.

Keep that "crossover appeal."

excuse you
L36ttgL.gif

jill can take care of herself, thank you very much

4mphBpG.gif

meanwhile ada wong has to thank leon for even being relevant since she only shows up when he's in a game

AdaWong

excuse you
L36ttgL.gif

jill can take care of herself, thank you very much

meanwhile ada wong has to thank leon for even being relevant since she only shows up when he's in a game

tumblr_static_ada_dogs.gif

You are gonna come for me, and here you are.. You better choose carefully.
Ready to get clockedT?

Jill would have been dead if it weren't for:
-Wesker shooting the dog that was going to eat her face as she stood there like an idiot (wish he didn't)
-Chris picking her up as she sat there looking at a dead dog like an idiot (wish he didn't)
-Barry saving her from being squished (wish he didn't)
-Brad preparing the helicopter for her and her stupid ass teammates
-Carlos risking his life and making an anti-virus to not make Jill transform into a Zombie (wish he didn't)
-Barry coming with a helicopter to pick her & Carlos' asses up form Raccoon City
-Wesker picking her up after she ~sacrificed~ herself whilist she was dying
-Chris and Sheva removing the mind-control device from her before Wesker was going to overdose her
-Josh picking her up after she was shot by a rocket launch

And I'm not even counting Revelations where I'm sure she got saved plenty of times since that's her thing.

You wanna play with magic? Boy you should know what you falling for...

Ada would have been dead if it weren't for:
-Leon taking a shot for her from Anette
-Wesker telling her of the helicopter in Raccoon City
-Leon helping her from Saddler after he captured her
-Helena and Leon distracting Simmons while she passed out

Are you ready for a perfect storm?
Ada only appears when Leon is present?

Canon games Leon is in WITHOUT Ada:
NONE

Canon games Ada is in WITHOUT Leon:
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles

Tea has been served.
tumblr_mctgom36of1rqdof9o1_500.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
This kunt has only gone and won himself two tickets to Charli XCX tonight
tumblr_mkp9v44zJd1qm8nf2o1_400.gif

bless redbull and these free competitions

Matt_

How good is it!!?

WILD had gotta be one of the best vocal recordings of the year, and the production is on point, so creative.

The Quiet and DKLA end me

BowieZ

Banned
Do we know for sure what the other two singles will be? That will make parts II and III of the Blue Neighbourhood music videos?

cory64

A Madonna tour that contains:
1 song from Erotica
0 songs from Bedtime Stories
0 songs from Ray of Light
1 song from Music
0 songs from American Life
0 songs from Confessions

is not a Madonna tour worth seeing.

Matt_

One for you, the other for who?

For nobody because none of my friends can make it tonight so I'm not going.
IiSp5gw.gif

So if any of my popgaf sistren are in/about london tonight and want the tickets feel free to give me a PM and I can email them over
Its at collins musc hall in islington and in theory the door opens at 7 but hew knows what time everything starts

1 song from Erotica
1 song from Music
0 songs from Confessions

this is disgusting

Frodo

1 song from Erotica
1 song from Music
0 songs from Confessions

I mean, if she would only sing songs people want her to, she would only sing the ones she already sang a hundred times already in other tours. For that you can buy a DVD/Blu-ray. It is also called Rebel Heart Tour, so...

Personally, I'm super okay with that. I've already seen her singing my favourite songs live, so I welcome new songs.

Vazduh

For nobody because none of my friends can make it tonight so I'm not going.
IiSp5gw.gif

So if any of my popgaf sistren are in/about london tonight and want the tickets feel free to give me a PM and I can email them over
Its at collins musc hall in islington and in theory the door opens at 7 but hew knows what time everything starts

Noooooooooo!

Lsp5GfT.gif

You have to go!
If I were in London, I'd totally join you, but sadly, I'm more than 2000 km away :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom