• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how there is not a single strand of evidence to support this.
giphy.gif

A cheap reality show, which will be a complete and utter mess because Insecuriah Cowrey wouldn't dare release any form of media without having her plastic surgeon editors nip and tuck all of the lard in her life.

x

x

x

Excited to see it tank.

Just like her engagement.

Mariah-e1435147876407.jpg

and self esteem

and diet

tD0NxFI.jpg

and residency

a mess. a kii. a cackle.
tumblr_inline_o3kxkpz7Bs1ripgeb_500.gif

Its really hard to do anything but laugh when you drag everyone and follow it up unabashed Ariana Grande stanning. Maybe that's the point. Are you a comedian?

Touchdown

Banned
I see that Mariah really still is the QUEEN OF POPGAF being that she remains on everyone's minds at all times. It is a testament that your faves will never catch up to ha in wealth, number one hits, quality music and just overall success. Why argue against an icon that is so much more successful and legendary than any of your faves? You lose by default.

BRINDEgloriamcALDO.gif

In terms of Madonna - Let's face it, she's a joke at this point. Not only was she physically dragged on her own stage by her dancers but dragged by her children because of her toxic ways. An archaeological aged fossil that rose to fame in the 80's by rolling around on the stage touching herself in a wedding dress. She is the definition of fame built on mess. How many more 17 year old's breasts must she expose to stay relevant?

BRINDEgloriamcALDO.gif

and Ariana - I mean, do I really even need to say much? The little cross-eyed mini-me that continues to try with limited vernacular, bless ha. The day she makes the leap from receiving a Disney award to receiving a Grammy award will be quite the day and one that her stans are will continue to anticipate for the remainder of her limited career.

BRINDEgloriamcALDO.gif

I mean in terms of pop artists sis, not flop artists

BRINDEgloriamcALDO.gif

Gaga's impact is more everlasting than Lambariah.

but Gaga isn't a flop though, she is the Queen of Pop Music now that Madonna has shrivelled up.

Sure ARTPOP happened, but shit happens... That's the problem when you're always on the top like a QUEEN

botty

Banned
Its really hard to do anything but laugh when you drag everyone and follow it up unabashed Ariana Grande stanning. Maybe that's the point. Are you a comedian?

Weak. You wobble around talking about "talent," with a well documented history of stanning rihanna... and not just made a comment about has beens and never was while being the first and only Tweet stan. Take your bitter ol' ass back to grindr.

tumblr_ltg3wgepR11qzgfyn.gif

Anyway, onto bigger fish.

I see that Mariah really still is the QUEEN OF POPGAF being that she remains on everyone's minds at all times. It is a testament that your faves will never catch up to ha in wealth, number one hits, quality music and just overall success. Why argue against an icon that is so much more successful and legendary than any of your faves? You lose by default.

BRINDEgloriamcALDO.gif

and Ariana - I mean, do I really even need to say much? The little cross-eyed mini-me that continues to try with limited vernacular, bless ha. The day she makes the leap from receiving a Disney award to receiving a Grammy award will be quite the day and one that her stans are will continue to anticipate for the remainder of her limited career.

BRINDEgloriamcALDO.gif

An Ariana will never get a solo top 10 ten

The fact that y'all can only drag her with speculation now
VdQaYUt.gif

Gaga's impact is more everlasting than Lambariah.
Lies.
but Gaga isn't a flop though, she is the Queen of Pop Music now
Delusions.
You wobble around talking about "talent," with a well documented history of stanning rihanna...
Yup. What I wouldn't do, with a straight face, is tell someone that Rihanna is slaying the game with vocals when she clearly isn't. I would, and have, gone on record saying that of all the semi talented hoes, Rihanna is my fave... or was before Anti.

and not just made a comment about has beens and never was
Questions aren't commentary. You infer shade/reading/dragging because you've made it your business to interlope into a community and appropriate that which is foreign to you.
(I just called you straight. Smile.)

while being the first and only Tweet stan.
Tweet slays. You don't have to like her and I won't castigate you for not doing so.

Take your bitter ol' ass back to grindr.
This reads as another instance of gay shaming. Since we're bringing up history, its nice to see that as things change, some things stay the same. Did you think that Ariana voguing on SNL was her pandering to the gays? If so, how did that make you feel? As for the grindr comment, you seem to know more about it than I, but I assume you only use it to generate interest in Ariana. There are other, and safer, ways to promote your fave.

tumblr_ltg3wgepR11qzgfyn.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You say it's cause they jaded, yeah, they jealous that I made it
Do you remember that first time I missed you in the basement?
Back when we really didn't known it, we were searching for some
Now they pay full advance, and there ain't no fucking discussion
At the stage they jumping because it's like that
You see all these checks and now your girl ain't even write back
You drink all my rose, and you know what to do
Someone dropped up a dose, so we finna get screwed

You know I got like way too many feels, way too much emotion
Don't know how to make you feel, but I'm sorry bitch, I'm flowing
You know I just drop top in that coupe, zoom
Don't know where you been at, true
Now I'm searching for who, you
Yeah, I'm coming right back

And I got way too many feels
Way too many feels

botty

Banned
Questions aren't commentary. You infer shade/reading/dragging because you've made it your business to interlope into a community and appropriate that which is foreign to you.
(I just called you straight. Smile.)

Yes... because the gay community invented rhetorical questions.

ZENngCX.gif

Tweet slays. You don't have to like her and I won't castigate you for not doing so.

Her slaying has nothing to do with the point--she doesn't by the way-- but everything to do with her lack of relevance.

This reads as another instance of gay shaming. Since we're bringing up history, its nice to see that as things change, some things stay the same.
Who are you performing for?

Did you think that Ariana voguing on SNL was her pandering to the gays? If so, how did that make you feel? As for the grindr comment, you seem to know more about it than I, but I assume you only use it to generate interest in Ariana. There are other, and safer, ways to promote your fave.

No, she was pandering to Madonna-- her entire era thus far has been Madonna idolization.

that grindr comment really got you in your feelings.

have a blessed and anointed easter weekend.
qsVPn1V.gif

CL is the next big superstar of our generation

But to see her with WILL.i.dont is heartbreaking.

Stick with Diplo and Skrillex sis, you'll need them like JB did on his false Epithany comeback

Vazra

CL is the next big superstar of our generation

But to see her with WILL.i.dont is heartbreaking.

Stick with Diplo and Skrillex sis, you'll need them like JB did on his false Epithany comeback

Dr. Pepper was trash and that didnt have him. She is another Iggy.

Vazra

CL has so much potential! I really want her to be a thing...

She's actually better than IGLY FYI, she actually has talent

Her work with 2NE1 was amazing, really hoping with her album she continues this
She has potential but she is inconsistent. Everything she has done outside of 2NE1 has been mostly trash. Hello Bitches is somewhat cute but everything else is pretty meh.

Meowster

Gwen's new album is decent (by far better than The Sweet Mixtape of Rejects) but I started listening to Tragic Kingdom, Return of Saturn, and Rock Steady and remembered that she created three of the greatest albums of all time and was a pioneering legend of the late 90s. Where did she go? Can she still make amazing music like this?

She has potential but she is inconsistent. Everything she has done outside of 2NE1 has been mostly trash. Hello Bitches is somewhat cute but everything else is pretty meh.

I do agree that her solo work is quite inconsistent with her group work.
Maybe she's just trying too hard to find her identity as a solo artist?
I am holding out until she releases her album so I do remain optimistic about her career.
Though on the plus side, if she flops then 2NE1 will comeback quicker and sooner so yay!
Her inconsistency is quite similar to Rihanna imo, Rhat is an inconsistent artist in my view too.

Vazra

Gwen's new album is decent (by far better than The Sweet Mixtape of Rejects) but I started listening to Tragic Kingdom, Return of Saturn, and Rock Steady and remembered that she created three of the greatest albums of all time and was a pioneering legend of the late 90s. Where did she go? Can she still make amazing music like this?

Hmmm I wouldnt compare No Doubt to Gwen solo albums since they are 2 very different things anyway. She can do that sound if she want to do the group stuff again.

Meowster

Hmmm I wouldnt compare No Doubt to Gwen solo albums since they are 2 very different things anyway. She can do that sound if she want to do the group stuff again.
Push and Shove kinda sucked though (even though the Push and Shove promo single was the greatest single of 2012) and her new album is very consistent and decent though I wouldn't call it as strong as anything from LAMB. Wish one of her singles took off, she deserves it.

Vazra

She's clearly over. That music video is going to help her that much. No way in hell. The song is plummeting all around the world. I didn't even know she released a song until right now.

iTunes:
#32 Australia
#36 New Zealand
#48 Thailand
#58 United States
#62 Ireland
#70 Canada
#78 United Kingdom
#79 Austria
#97 Brazil
#121 Mexico
#134 France
#134 Japan
#138 Indonesia
#145 Switzerland
#161 Turkey
#169 Indonesia
#175 Russia
#185 Germany
#191 Norway
#199 Italy

This is a lead single? Disastrous.
That is with Team. Imagine if Azillion were the lead single.
invoker-laugh.gif

The production on Beg For It is amazing.

Beg For It was my guilty pleasure. Shame the song didn't get a music Video... The song would've been a hit had it gotten the backing it deserved!

didn't madonna stand the fuck back up in front of the entire audience and continue performing?

Madonna did a good recovery and quite frankly, at first I didn't process the fall... Thought it was part of the performance lol
Could've imagined the meltdowns in this thread when it happened last year (wasn't a user then)

SaintZ

wait...

what's the story here? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_(Iggy_Azalea_song)

are those charts real?

Eartha-Kitt.gif
??? Did you even read the link you just posted. Team was released on March 18th. Barely a week ago. The unofficial video clocked more than 10 million views in a week and she has only performed it once on Jimmy Fallon a couple of nights ago. The song is going to officially impact Radio in April and even then it was the most added on Pop. She's waiting for the song to gain more audience to release the official video and ramp up promotion.

She's gonna perform at the iHeart Radio Music Awards and on Ellen (which i hope gives us an iconic performance just like with Black Widow).

Team is performing just like Fancy which was a slow climber and has already outpeaked Beg For It on iTunes. Iggy is happy with the performance of the song, specially after last year's backlash.

Instead of coming for Iggy, you should worry about the -inexistent- chart performance of the Glee Project Reject you're sporting in your avatar. I mean, I tried using wikipedia to look for some data but he doesn't even have one for his EP that was released last month.

naomifixaau0g.gif

MrV4ltor

A mess!

Let's compare talent sis. Igloo's mentally ill mumblings or Alex and his absolutely flawless vocal range.

I don't even have the time to care. Plus, I have so many faves, unlike you who has probably 12 pop girls on your Zune. Bye sis!

Nawt a Zune.
It's probably accurate too

bahaha-1.gif~c200

SaintZ

A mess!

Let's compare talent sis. Igloo's mentally ill mumblings or Alex and his absolutely flawless vocal range.

I don't even have the time to care. Plus, I have so many faves, unlike you who has probably 12 pop girls on your Zune. Bye sis!
Lmao, the FUMES.

I've never claimed that Iggy is the best rapper alive or that she exudes talent. I'm making the chart comparision because you brought it up the first place. And I tried to explain why the charts had those numbers in them. Alex might have the best vocal range but clearly the GP is not here for IT (and I'm not sure he even has any fans evidenced by the lack of wiki page updates lmao).

naomi_sure41yx5.gif

Also, I haven't owned any Microsoft products since probably 2001 xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom