• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
M165EJ1.jpg
M165EJ1.jpg
M165EJ1.jpg

♫ Your game is tired
You should retire
You're 'bout cute as
An old coupon expired
And karma's not a liar
She keeps receipts
♫

The self-read tho

LArR3dG.gif

Meowster

At least Miley is making up for the rest of the pop girls because the rest are either releasing (quality) flops or straight up bad songs. I thought we'd be seeing a better direction for Katy after I really liked Birthday and Rise but.. she ain't cutting it anymore.

DOWN

Banned
Birthday was unbelievably basic tho

Like a Disney girl rejected demo that got produced up to tolerable levels because Katy didn't have the good sense to reject it herself

Meowster

Birthday was unbelievably basic tho

Like a Disney girl rejected demo that got produced up to tolerable levels because Katy didn't have the good sense to reject it herself
Katy Perry is the epitome of basic though and that's why it works.

DOWN

Banned
I wasn't sure you knew.

what happened
I saw a Modbot message about it but it wasn't real specific so tbd via a PM what was off about my threads today I suppose. I posted about it in the LGBTQIA thread. I like not being banned so I'll avoid speculating too much on policy lol

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
track 1: Katy Perry, Max Martin, Savan Kotecha & Ali Payami
track 2: Katy Perry, Max Martin, Sia Furler, Ali Payami & Sarah Hudson
track 3: Various Artists, Max Martin, Ali Payami, Shellback & Ferras Alqaisi
track 4 Swish Swish: Katy Perry, Duke Dumont, Sarah Hudson & Brittany Hazzard
track 5: Katy Perry, Hayden James, Ferras Alqaisi & Thomas Stell
track 6: Katy Perry & Jack Garratt
track 7: Katy Perry, Ali Payami, Corin Roddick, Sarah Hudson & Megan James
track 8: Katy Perry, Ali Payami, Corin Roddick, Sarah Hudson & Megan James
track 9: CTTR: Katy Perry, Skip Marley, Max Martin, Sia Furler & Ali Payami
track 10: Katy Perry, Michael Williams, Marcus Bell, Sarah Hudson & Mia Moretti
track 11: BA: Katy Perry, Max Martin, Shellback, Oscar Holter, Ferras Alqaisi, Quavious Marshall, Kiari Cephus & Kirsnick Ball
track 12: Katy Perry, Sarah Hudson, Corin Roddick, Megan James & Oscar Holter
track 13: Katy Perry, Elof Loelv, Noonie Bao, DJ Mustard, Max Martin & Twice As Nice
track 14: Katy Perry, Jeff Bhasker & Sarah Hudson
track 15: Katy Perry, Alexis Goddard, Joe Taylor & Ferras Alqaisi

No signs of Luke. Is he under another name?

Vazduh

Um... Purity Ring wrote four tracks on Witness? Jeff Bhasker, Mike Will Made It, Duke Dumont, Noonie Bao and DJ Mustard? Could Katy finally have a really good album on her hands? What's even happening? How...

ymXRELc.gif

Swish Swish is a bit of a mess, tho, although I love the production.

edit: Just heard Liam's single... Sorry, Liam, but Zayn won without even putting in effort. Even Harry.

xbHyHtJ.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Swish swish bitch
Another one in the basket

2/3 so far Miss perry

At least Miley is making up for the rest of the pop girls because the rest are either releasing (quality) flops or straight up bad songs. I thought we'd be seeing a better direction for Katy after I really liked Birthday and Rise but.. she ain't cutting it anymore.

That Miley song is a perfect example of "Trump era pop music", basic forgettable crap that sounds like its written by the Chainsmokers. Of course the public will eat it up in this day and age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom