• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to self-segregate and abstain from posting K-Pop in here, but I will proselytize as much as necessary for these LEGENDS OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGG. A CHILL GROOVE. EXID THA GAWDS

mTefaxx.gif

The whole mini is great really.

LE solo
https://youtu.be/HPtkqIGDfrQ

Marshal

Neo Member
Be my bad boy be my man
Be my weekend lover but don't be my friend
You can be my bad booooy but understand
That I don't need you again
No I don't need you again
Xvt1x.gif

I mean?? Not that Chainsmokers are special, but I don't think there's a big pop vocal act alive that hasn't done lip sync performances and vocal tracks

Oh I know... but SNL is kind of the exception. Even britney would sing live on it back in the day. I mainly just enjoyed the dragging though ngl

So Mariah is doing an album? didn't she say recently that she would prefer to just drop singles here and there?.

Plans change all the time but still.

Phreaker

It's either You Know Nothing or me.

aVDskRW.gif

I should have known! ;)

Side note, I've listened to Halsey's Now or Never more than any song so far this year. hmmm (and yes every time she says "around" it sounds like Needed Me and she sounds like Ellie, but IDC). Anyone ever delete some scrobbles because you are ashamed how many times you've listened to a song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom