• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

they're about 5 posts away from full-on cybering...

iJ9dmfSSs8K5y.gif

Omg a Living Single Gif <3<3<3

tumblr_macc66KCVl1qbbb7uo2_250.gif

Nemesis_

Implying that we're all children who hold double standards just because Bieber's video is low budget or whatever and that if anyone else did it we would be all over it.

I think most of us here are old enough and mature enough to make the distinction, tbh.

Although isn't there a POPGAFFer who is like, 12 or something? >_>

Kyon

Banned
Implying that we're all children who hold double standards just because Bieber's video is low budget or whatever and that if anyone else did it we would be all over it.

I think most of us here are old enough and mature enough to make the distinction, tbh.

Oh lol well Kylie did something like this with Timebomb but we all love her and everyone wants to hate JB LOL

And I THINK @_________@ thought we were all in the same age range tho... Not a TODDLER in our midsts tho...

iupCowi4vwpT7.gif

Majmun

Solange's Losing You is killing me right now.

Beyonce should've copped that song. It would sound much better with her vocals.

Q: do any of you guys know a site that sort of aggregates anything pop music related: news about new releases, up and coming artists, ...? Not really about the gossip or candid pics though, just the music.

Like Google news, but for pop music specifically. :)

Nemesis_

Q: do any of you guys know a site that sort of aggregates anything pop music related: news about new releases, up and coming artists, ...? Not really about the gossip or candid pics though, just the music.

Popjustice is pretty good but the often report on people nobody cares about and make unfunny jokes, so if you can wade through that then....

Popjustice is pretty good but the often report on people nobody cares about and make unfunny jokes, so if you can wade through that then....

Thanks, seems like a decent site. Their "songs" section is interesting in that they seem to focus on one particular song a day. The news section looks a bit useless though.

xxczx

labels need to stop doing exclusive tracks

you'd need to buy Halcyon like four times to get all the bonus tracks.

Stay Awake as a Tesco exclusive though???? MISSED HIT RIGHT THERE.

Kyon

Banned

Been reading this blog/site for years now.
His posts are all amazing and he's a dear friend of mine from Australia :)

The Prophet Blog

He covers Kpop too just a warning. He covers all other language pop music too.

Nemesis_

One Direction are apparently gearing up to release their first fragrance.

The boyband - consisting of Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Niall Horan and Liam Payne - who caused mayhem at RTE last night - have earned around €130 million in the past two years thanks to their popular music and sponsorship deals.

Now they are set to boost their earnings with a floral scent, which is designed to appeal to their predominantly female, teenage fan base.

"One Direction are working on releasing a scent, it's all super secret right now," a source revealed to Marie Claire.

"It's going to be a sweet scent, definitely floral too."

The boys' first album Up All Night boasted five different covers, featuring each member separately, so fans could pick their favourite.

Despite fellow X Factor UK band JLS using the same idea for their perfume, Kiss, there won't be any time for One Direction to create individual packaging.

"There will only be one box based on the short production time, so there won't be different options as there are with the JLS version," the source explained.

"All other details are under lock and key, but it's due on shelves July 2013."

The teenage heartthrobs are currently busy promoting their second album Take Me Home, and have just filmed a Pepsi commercial to be screened in the US.

Second highest. Soz

Apparently highest selling in the US. Said business venture has propelled her to most powerful musician in Forbes too.

Others can take several seats. Well deserved, it smells amazing. This is what happens when you put EFFORT into your promo. xo

Are highest selling and fastest selling the same thing now? Hmmm.

Meanwhile, the 'Bad Romance' singer has been told by her record label to lose weight. According to Radar Online, executives at Universal have asked her to "quit gorging on her favourite foods" after they had to order her new and better fitting costumes for the rest of her tour.
ibp6sVaBvEQFPI.gif

botty

Banned
Xtina loves Nicki Minaj

“I love Nicki Minaj!” Aguilera told OTRC.com and other outlets. “I think she’s great, she’s fun, she’s fun to look at, colorful. I love that she’s able to take risks and people embrace that about her.”

Not my faves loving each other.

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

If Only Mariah could be nice, then all my faves would be a big happy family of no-talent slayers.

Delio

Like there ISNT a double standard when it comes to certain pop stars. Plz save me the "mature" thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom