• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

Calvin Harris song with Florence is doing QUITE WELL on itunes USA, especially since it has not even been sent to radio. Nor is it a USA single (so far). Though it should be.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Calvin Harris song with Florence is doing QUITE WELL on itunes USA, especially since it has not even been sent to radio. Nor is it a USA single (so far). Though it should be.
I was humming it to myself earlier and I accidentally slipped into Titanium without realising.

botty

Banned
When will your faves?

"I've got her [@NICKIMINAJ] on my iPod" — President Barack Obama.

i7c3Z6uzgNRar.gif

Kyon

Banned
Why are y'all hating tho. He just took a basic camera and shot a video. If your faves did the same thing you'd be crying and calling it art. Stop

royalan

Why did Xtina pay Adam dust on her album, though? Even Blake has a duet...

j28QC.gif

Probably didn't want to have to grace the same studio booth as him after MLJ, tbh.

Besides, now she's officially worked with all of the judges (although it's her third track with Cee-Lo).

botty

Banned
I'm here for more CeeTina collabs. The Blake collab on the other hand... Eh... I can't say I am too enthusiastic for it. Might be filler.

royalan

I'm here for more CeeTina collabs. The Blake collab on the other hand... Eh... I can't say I am too enthusiastic for it. Might be filler.

She's coming for those CMA awards, sis.

As hard as it is to believe (for me anyway, because there's not a single thing I find appealing about Blake), he is actually the biggest male country singer at the moment. If Xtina plays her cards right, a Blake collabo could be a big deal for her. :-/

botty

Banned
She's coming for those CMA awards, sis.

As hard as it is to believe (for me anyway, because there's not a single thing I find appealing about Blake), he is actually the biggest male country singer at the moment. If Xtina plays her cards right, a Blake collabo could be a big deal for her. :-/

I'm all for Xtina cutting into Taylor's market tbh.

ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom