• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

I see the mods are ashamed of admitting that we are best-GAF and that they love Pop music. Poor repressed souls.

lol I'm really curious to see the mod section.

We should campaign to get it open for all to see, at least for a day. They should have nothing to hide.

iBqoswAcbh8X6.gif

im so excited for this voting :)))) lemme go listen to unapologetic and true EP. warrior drops next week right?

do metric and stars count for pop? their albums slayed this year.

Trigger

I think Metric is pretty rock. Only a few of their songs have any pop appeal.

I see the mods are ashamed of admitting that we are best-GAF and that they love Pop music. Poor repressed souls.

Maybe they were just ashamed to admit to listening to Rihanna?
bhuHH.gif

bowery

so is it just bhasker blanco epworth and luke that produce everything? also if locked out of heaven goes #1 i will be very happy because i love that song =D also it means mark ronson gets a #1 in the states and he deserves that

royalan

So, it looks like Beyonce was in the studio with her man Jay Z recently.

1UHyG.jpg

Looks like after the letdown of "4 (Good Songs On This Album Tops)" Beyonce is going back to the tried-and-true formula of featuring Jay Z's over-the-hill raps on a single. We'll see how it works for her.

She's also in the studio working with....Timbaland.

rBe4k.gif
is all I got to say about that.

botty

Banned
now waiT...

Beyonce has also been reported to be in the studio with Swizz Beats, so the next album is really giving me "B'day" teas... which i am really here for.

royalan

now waiT...

Beyonce has also been reported to be in the studio with Swizz Beats, so the next album is really giving me "B'day" teas... which i am really here for.

Eh, we'll see.

I'd be here for some B'Day infusion teas. Won't be here for B'Day rehash.

Bladenic

Yeah, that's probably what losing weight from 111kg to what he weights now does to you :/ He was really fat in his youth. His "111" album is referencing to that moment in his life.

This is probably my favourite recent song from him: Hai delle isole negli occhi.
Another really good one imho: La differenza tra me e te.

LTTP but thank for posting these!! They are great, especially the second one. My favorite up to now of his has been El Regalo Mas Grande with Anahi and Dulce Maria. Oh and Breathe Gentle of course.

Edit: I am here for another Bey/Jay collab. Crazy in Love remains one of the best songs of the 00s, and Deja Vu was a relentless assault on our pleasure points. Want.

royalan

So, thatgrapejuice.com has a new video feature where they go out on the street and ask a bunch of randoms about a single pop culture subject.

The subject of their latest video? Christina Aguilera.

Let's see...I see Botty, Koodo, Soulscribe, and Trigger.

ibwUiSq8QcL6sU.gif

royalan

Roy why are you promoting that hoodrat blog mess?

ibjn0GVISSD43O.gif

I don't typically use them. lol

But the creator is an Xtina stan, so I keep TGJ in my blog feed. I can't always count on him for some positive Xtina articles (and some funny Rihanna shade).

There's another one that's about Nicki.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OePoZvIClo

"She was good before she got on the radio"

"She was the stupid ho in the video"

"I don't really have that much respect for her. I feel she's just kinda fake, just inside and out"

"I don't take her seriously"

ilMJWemrXiLDn.gif

The white gerls at the end were here for her tho
8f70c6ea.gif

LOL GEEZ...they read Nicki for FILTH.

Kyon

Banned
WILL.I.AM & BRITNEY SPEARS - Scream And Shout: 8.392 (+ 1.434)

Almost double yesterday's update.

tumblr_me8b9vGaCI1r3ty02o1_500.gif

And

S&S 1.0000
HO HEY 0.6250

They tried

tumblr_me8th6I7t21r3ty02o1_500.gif

Kyon

Banned
Her eyes look so weird.

But I am dying at those videos, especially the Shitty one.

tumblr_lt26ym8hMU1qj7tflo1_r1_400.gif

What videos.

And it looks like her pupils are enlarged. Unless she is using those angel contacts from Asia that enlarge your pupils to look moe RIP
Probably just imagining

botty

Banned
Putting together a top five songs of the year list is a lot harder than I thought it would be. Especially in a year full of so many bad songs.

ibe5AYaPHs3VWD.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Putting together a top five songs of the year list is a lot harder than I thought it would be. Especially in a year full of so many bad songs.

ibe5AYaPHs3VWD.gif

It's not even that for me, it's just that I usually never have an album or song that stands out as the best. Just a bunch that I think are great. I feel really hesitant when I'm about to rank one above the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom