• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
I remember when I met him, it was so clear that he was the only one for me. We both knew it, right away. And as the years went on, things got more difficult. We were faced with more challenges. I begged him to stay. Try to remember what we had at the beginning. He was charismatic, magnetic, electric and everybody knew it. When he walked in; every woman's head turned, everyone stood up to talk to him. He was like this hybrid, this mix of a man who couldn't contain himself. I always got the sense that he became torn between being a good person and missing out on all of the opportunities that life could offer a man as magnificent as him. And in that way I understood him and I loved him. I loved him, I loved him, I loved him, and I still love him. I love him.

iudPSkJoN5Ao2.gif

These really are her shining moments for me. Otherwise, I would find her kind of boring.

But instead she chose to write about leaving a scarf at Maggie Gyllenhaal's house.

ibsvO2No8iHO6v.gif

z63MU.gif

Majmun

Whoops, my list isn't complete. I need to make a top 15 out of record of the year, and a top 10 out of video's of the year.

And I only sent out one of each. Only the #1's

Will have to send Marius a new one

/FLOP

I'm going to at least wait a week before sending in my list. I want to give it some thought.

Same....I need to give several albums additional listens.

Plus would like to get a copy of Ke$ha's album (trying to hold off for release). Not sure I could NAME 10 albums off the top of my head lol.

Aguila

#ICONIC
WaiT. Lana released an album, an EP, and a re-release. Won't this work against ha if everybody divides them. For example, some might choose BTD: PE and others will choose BTD and the Paradise EP together?!!!!?!?!!????!

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Whoops, my list isn't complete. I need to make a top 15 out of record of the year, and a top 10 out of video's of the year.

And I only sent out one of each. Only the #1's

Will have to send Marius a new one

/FLOP

I was about to say

i7qjTO44AsXKX.gif

I also said my inbox wouldnt be open till the 15th

i7qjTO44AsXKX.gif

DEATH. I have never laughed harder. RIP lessor stans.

WaiT. Lana released an album, an EP, and a re-release. Won't this work against ha if everybody divides them. For example, some might choose BTD: PE and others will choose BTD and the Paradise EP together?!!!!?!?!!????!

Born To Die: Paradise Edition should be the one choice. Same thing with Nicki's re-release.

royalan

BETCH!! I WILL POUR BLEACH DOWN YOUR FUCKIN THROAT IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'M CLEANING YER MOUTH OUT BETCH!!

#deceased

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Who? And so what, Tiziano's awesome.

But wait, EDM counts? Because Zedd is not pop.

I heard Spectrum on a Top 40 station once that makes it pop enough for me

singles from 2011 albums released in 2012 count, right?

yes, make sure the single was released in 2012 tho

I agree. Estas leyendo esto Mariana?

yes an I agree, EPs should be counted with the original album
I also prefer if Fantasea is attached to 1991 since 1991 is too short

ibue0aQqQpniYh.gif

botty

Banned
Looking up Solange on wikipedia, I just realized Beyonce used to be an opening act for Xtina.

Opening the doors for everyone's faves, as per.

iNNM5i6A33dvi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom