• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

P!nk - It was cute for a while, but not here for more dollar store acrobatics.

Pitbull - He better perform "Feel This Moment." Anything else would be basic.

Christina Aguilera - Will have the performance of the night.

Carrie Underwood - Wind machine, more basic country.

Taylor Swift - Worst performance of the night, as per.

Linkin Park - Bathroom break.

Nicki Minaj - Diq break.

Ke$ha - Might be interesting if she tries to perform while wasted, as per.

The Wanted - Nobody is checking for them or their performance. This career will be a farewell to their last bit of relevance.

Kelly Clarkson - *snooze*

Artemisia

Banned
It's just that I was dragging it some pages back, and now look at me.

i7JBviU2YBe0D.gif
i7JBviU2YBe0D.gif
i7JBviU2YBe0D.gif

I couldn't stop listening to a few songs so I bought it all.

i7JBviU2YBe0D.gif
i7JBviU2YBe0D.gif
i7JBviU2YBe0D.gif

I hope you bought physical because that album booklet is perfection.

Nicki Minaj - Diq break.

The Wanted - Nobody is checking for them or their performance. This career will be a farewell to their last big of relevance.

Seethe.

Nicki Minaj - Diq break.

The Wanted - Nobody is checking for them or their performance. This career will be a farewell to their last big of relevance.

Rofl. The shading of everyone else just to make Xtincta look good isn't going to work. No amount of bashing will make the piss that comes out of Xtina's mouth nowadays any less repulsive. Da hoe can't sing anymore....simple facts.

Even the autotuned recordings are too trashy for radio.

royalan

Rofl. The shading of everyone else just to make Xtincta look good isn't going to work. No amount of bashing will make the piss that comes out of Xtina's mouth nowadays any less repulsive. Da hoe can't sing anymore....simple facts.

....wut?

Sweetie, step away from the keyboard.

Aguila

#ICONIC

Nicki Minaj - Diq break.

You could have just said "Christina's is the only performance worth watching" and saved yourself the trouble of typing that

i7JBviU2YBe0D.gif

I hope you bought physical because that album booklet is perfection.

Oop.

I have a digital booklet tho. I always wondered how I could get those printed.

....wut?

Sweetie, step away from the keyboard.

Its ok. We can get you a support group. The important thing is accepting the truth and begin the stages of grief. She is terrible and will never have another hit.

I know its hard.....but you can get through it....it will be ok.

Darling, you're sinking here. I'm actually starting to have an appreciation for the people who put effort into their Xtina shade.

Call me when Taylor can hit a solid E4, let alone an E5.

ivZYPx4hjYd6u.gif

My dog can.

So she can sing as well as Taylor and my Dog.

Except both Taylor and my Dog have bigger futures on the radio and sales charts.

(in honesty though that is better than I expected....shes still irrelevant though)

I just find it amazing that there is a hit singing show that only exists for its judges (god knows its not for the contestants) and she STILL can't sell. I mean.....come on.

JLo went on Idol and managed to get a huge hit almost immediately.

royalan

I just find it amazing that there is a hit singing show that only exists for its judges (god knows its not for the contestants) and she STILL can't sell. I mean.....come on.

Immediately followed by 3 flops.

I can't argue for Xtina not milking The Voice for all it's worth to promote. But after tuning in to X Factor these last few episodes, I still have to say that I prefer The Voice's format. The talent is better overall and the judges have really cultivated a chemistry together that makes them genuinely interesting to watch.

royalan

I dislike both shows equally...that is my new policy.

I still enjoy Idol though. Fuck WGWG's though.

Ryan better watch out though. Khloe Kardashian is coming for his wig.

She's terrible, but you can't take your eyes off her because she's such a mess. Mario might as well not even be there.

Bladenic

JLo had one hit, but her album was still a mega flop.

royalan

TBH....I hate PP.....he still has been a big hit. 2 million sales of his lead single so far and still in top 15 on itunes.

But has any Idol winner not have a lead single perform moderately well?

Much better than what Voice and X Factor have accomplished, true...but I still don't see it for him.

Much better than what Voice and X Factor have accomplished, true...but I still don't see it for him.

Not really. His single is the #1 selling lead single from an Idol contestant ever I believe. #2 is A Moment Like this from Kelly (which was a hot 100 #1),

I am not convinced about his future either but still....it hard to argue with his sales.

Trigger

He's just another Lee Dewyze. Girls love to make googly eyes at him, but he won't move more singles and albums without a big machine behind him.

I'm done watching all three shows after this season of the XFactor until one of them manages to find another star.
Same. American Idol is the only show that will actually produce a star, but I don't think they care anymore. What bothers me is that it's all about the feud between Mariah and Nicki, and there's no talk about them finding an amazing singer that has gone undiscovered until now. I want to be wowed by someone from week to week, and get goosebumps. I doubt that's going to happen again, though.

Not really. His single is the #1 selling lead single from an Idol contestant ever I believe. #2 is A Moment Like this from Kelly (which was a hot 100 #1),

I am not convinced about his future either but still....it hard to argue with his sales.
Oh wow, I didn't know this. I don't like PP, but I sing along to his song everytime it comes on the radio. He sounds way too much like Mumford and Sons, though. When I heard his single on the radio I thought it was their new single, tbh.

*knocks over a rack of Lotus CDs*

121wqx1xeddh.gif

He's just another Lee Dewyze. Girls love to make googly eyes at him, but he won't move more singles and albums without a big machine behind him.

Lee DeWyze 44,000

Phillip Phillips 2,080,000

Yeah....no.

We will see what happens with his album. I think it will do well.

royalan

I get the snooze tbh, Catch My Breath doesn't lend itself to be a very exciting award show performance- but neither did Mr. Know It All and she WORQED that somehow.

Lord, her ass was so much bigger just a year ago
ibtlEGfEaii1jQ.gif

I liked that, and it is EXACTLY the type of performance I want Xtina to give this year.

I love that my queen tries to give us a little of everything, but often it prevents her from putting her all into her vocal performance (and just gives the pressedt ammunition).

I think Xtina needs to really focus on showcasing her pipes. Squeeze her ass into one of RuPaul's leftover GOWNS, stand at that mic and focus on singing while dancers/fireworks/the band twerk around ha.

Roy always seem PRESSED. I guess selling 3x as much in a single week than what Xtincta did with her last album will make anyone's blood boil.

iusjYFYWIqG8G.gif

Girl, Taylor may be selling out but clock the tea on her live performances.

Trigger

The AMAs have a pretty great line-up. I may actually want to watch it.

Lee DeWyze 44,000

Phillip Phillips 2,080,000

Yeah....no.

We will see what happens with his album. I think it will do well.

I'm not as confident, but I will root for the hometown winner. He's a nice guy at least.

botty

Banned
I'm sorry Sis, but Khloesus Khrist is slaying. I don't think I ever laughed so much at a host.

Also, I love you sis, but I can't @ your 100x100 avatars for the Queen. Do you need an avi? *.*

I am such a mess with making Avatars. Send me a blessing~

Pressed that The Khrist would squish the Total (Un)Requested Life out of Carson Daly?

iSINHGRR8dS3l.gif

I didn't see tonight's episode in full, maybe I missed something.

Styles

Girl, Taylor may be selling out but clock the tea on her live performances.

I would rather have someone like Taylor who has an average voice but tries to work with what she has rather than screech and attempt to blow her pipes up and sound like that of a humpback whale's cry then wet themselves in the process and have it leak down their legs.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I would rather have someone like Taylor who has an average voice but tries to work with what she has rather than screech and attempt to blow her pipes up and sound like that of a humpback whale's cry then wet themselves in the process and have it leak down their legs.

gurl not too much

iZcuxSZ6yAvtb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom