• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Wait, you're pressed because I didn't comment on an argument your brought up with yourself? I never commented on whether or not it was hilarious. Gworl, you stay trying.

Try to keep up, sis.

So...then what is your point this entire time? That everyone flubs? Congratulations.

I don't think Botty tried to make the claim that nobody flubs anything ever when he pointed out Britney completely mispronouncing the name of someone who wrote one of her hit singles last era.

Pointing out that Christina is one of many singers who have flubbed lyrics in the past is irrelevant, and doesn't make that one Britney moment any less funny. It just makes you pressedT, sis.

Besides, none of this has anything to do with your asserting that Christina unintentionally recorded incorrect lyrics to her own songs......with the assistance of a sound engineer and had it sent down to mastering. Which was the only thing I addressed in your post.

Your attempt was appreciated.

iOdzljcOC9a1d.jpg

Bladenic

Well regardless of this argument, Xtina committed a heinous crime against her country when she flubbed the lyrics to the national anthem. That should be a jailable offense tbh.

3phemeral

So...then what is your point this entire time? That everyone flubs? Congratulations.

I don't think Botty tried to make the claim that nobody flubs anything ever when he pointed out Britney completely mispronouncing the name of someone who wrote one of her hit singles last era.

Pointing out that Christina is one of many singers who have flubbed lyrics in the past is irrelevant, and doesn't make that one Britney moment any less funny. It just makes you pressedT, sis.

Besides, none of this has anything to do with your asserting that Christina unintentionally recorded incorrect lyrics to her own songs......with the assistance of a sound engineer and had it sent down to mastering. Which was the only thing I addressed in your post.

Your attempt was appreciated.

iOdzljcOC9a1d.jpg

You're telling me it took you girls 8484894894 posts before you understood the shade that was obvious from the very first post?

I can't even.

i8ibiI0ZW5WG5.gif

botty

Banned
This will go down as the most confusing reading ever. I still don't understand what he was trying to prove with that picture, or his other retorts.

JJendofthis.gif

Mau ®

1. MAROON 5 – One More Night: 190.781 (+0.127)
2. JUSTIN BIEBER – As Long As You Love Me: 147.399 (- 1.496)
3. FUN. – Some Nights: 145.090 (- 0.179)
4. TAYLOR SWIFT – We Are Never Ever Getting…: 142.489 (+ 0.354)
5. ALEX CLARE – Too Close: 129.743 (+ 1.521)
6. NE-YO – Let Me Love You: 126.529 (+ 0.303)
7. PINK – Blow Me (One Last Kiss): 123.324 (- 1.690)
8. CHRIS BROWN – Don’t Wake Me Up: 118.498 (- 0.664)
9. RIHANNA – Diamonds: 106.659 (+ 2.446) BIGGEST UPDATE
10. OWL CITY & CARLY RAE JEPSEN – Good Time: 92.202 (- 1.297)

11. KE$HA – Die Young: 91.858 (+ 1.008)
12. MIGUEL – Adorn: 90.699 (- 0.271)
13. ELLIE GOULDING – Lights: 80.060 (- 1.076)
14. BRUNO MARS – Locked Out Of Heaven: 79.287 (+ 1.683)
15. KATY PERRY – Wide Awake: 75.414 (- 0.681)
16. PHILLIP PHILLIPS – Home: 74.376 (+ 0.873)
17. NEON TREES – Everybody Talks: 73.195 (- 1.371)
18. GOTYE – Somebody That I Used To Know: 70.733 (- 0.616)
19. PSY – Gangnam Style: 69.831 (- 0.276)
20. LEE BRICE – Hard To Love: 66.505 (+ 0.089)

TRAIN – 50 Ways To Say Goodbye: 63.531 (+ 0.250)
FLO RIDA – I Cry: 62.258 (+ 1.953)
CARRIE UNDERWOOD – Blown Away: 60.554 (- 1.360)
ENRIQUE IGLESIAS – Finally Found You f/S. Adams: 59.452 (+0.679)
KANYE WEST – Clique f/Big Sean & JAY-Z: 56.248 (+ 1.566)
ED SHEERAN - The A team: 49.263 (+0.550)
LUMINEERS - Ho Hey: 42.328 (+1.133)
ONEREPUBLIC – Feel Again: 38.894 (+ 0.536)
ONE DIRECTION – Live While We’re Young: 33.321 (- 0.054)
ALICIA KEYS – Girl On Fire: 32.808 (- 0.246)
BEYONCE – Dance For You: 31.424 (- 0.506)

TAYLOR SWIFT – Begin Again: 28.926 (+ 0.801)
NICKI MINAJ – Va Va Voom: 28.949 (+ 2.132)
ADELE – Skyfall: 27.541 (+ 0.042)
CHRISTINA AGUILERA – Your Body: 26.296 (- 0.851)
MUMFORD & SONS – I Will Wait: 24.761 (+ 0.268)
THE SCRIPT – Hall Of Fame f/will.i.am: 21.145 (+ 0.637)
MUSE – Madness: 18.002 (+ 0.230)
ELLIE GOULDING - Anything could happen: 14.122 (+0.348)
KELLY CLARKSON – Catch My Breath: 13.989 (+ 0.687)
JUSTIN BIEBER – Beauty And A Beat f/N. Minaj: 13.716 (+ 1.050)
PINK – Try: 12.695 (+ 0.833)
THE BAND PERRY - Better Dig Two: 3.787
KILLERS - Miss Atomic Bomb: 1.037
LUDACRIS F/USHER/DAVID GUETTA - Rest Of My Life: 0.408
NO DOUBT - Push And Shove: 0.315

_______

ITZ's notes:

+ Nicki Minaj has been getting really good updates for "Va Va Voom" and it hasnt been sent to radio just yet. However I'd remain cautious about it since PTA posted similar increases and all of a sudden suffered a stop. Nonetheless it was a smart decision to sweep "The Boys" under the rug.

+ Rihanna's Diamonds continues it's radio slayage. I still hold on to my prediction that it could wind up one of Rih's biggest radio hits of her career, if not her biggest. A lot of formats are pitching their support for the track, hence its big updates.

+ Its not all about the ladies tho... Bruno Mars "Locked out of heaven" and Flo Rida's "I Cry" are songs by gentlemen that are also slaying radio at the moment.

+ Miguel is reaching its peak on the urban format. The only way he can increase now is to send Adorn to other formats that will be interested in him like the AC formats (except Urban AC... where he is already #1) and maybe even Triple A.

+ Tomorrow a lot of songs will suffer a steep drop in airplay. This is because of the format changes that happened last week though and its not indicative of anything else.

Trigger

It's funny that one of my least favorite Rih singles is smashing so hard. I don't care for Diamonds, but its performance has been good.

DMeisterJ

Banned
4. Die Young
5. Diamonds

looks like Ke$ha is still shining bright

Rih is rising on iTunes and leading on Radio. Could see a leapfrog come next Wednesday. Radio is weighted heavier.

#DIAMONDS
#shinebrightbitch

And I will repeat, I like Die Young as well.

HiResDes

...Crossposting from GAF-hop, click the album to hear samples

By-Mel-D-Cole-Villageslum-com-ALBUM-ANNOUNCMENT.jpg

NinjaTune said:
Zulu Guru is the first full-length collaboration from singer/songwriter Jesse Boykins III and producer/MC MeLo-X. With Zulu Guru, they bring together a collection of songs that reflect and define a new direction in Hip Hop and R&B. This new sound is rooted in traditional soul music, adding elements of Afro-Beat, West Indian music and Electronic Soul - expanding their message worldwide.

Zulu Guru will be released 30 Oct (NA) / 5 Nov (EU), pre-order now at the Ninjashop, iTunes and Amazon.

"The history of the ZuLu is one rich with stories of royalty, valor and the warrior spirit. In an age of creative freedom through the use of social networks, we have become warriors of free expression. Never bound by the shackles of genre, we travel and shift through musical landscapes, breaking down barriers in the process. Our approach to music is similar to that of the spirited tribal warrior; conquering new land as we travel the world winning wars through romance. As we venture into a new level in our careers, we continue to embody the Zulu warrior spirit while elaborating on the romantic qualities in everyday life.

The greatest minds are the ones that connect wholeheartedly with their artistic visions and do all they can to make it reality. The Guru in us all simply craves evolution and tranquility which comes with experience, which is simply the process in which we become more and more true to ourselves: being able to acknowledge our flaws and mistakes and wrongdoings and grow for the better.

In this music there is honesty; pure understanding or putting forth the effort to understand the emotions that make us do what we do. We write to express and highlight things within ourselves and our culture that we feel hold some sort of significance, good or bad. We deeply connect with the many cultures of the world, traveling and over-involving ourselves with awareness. This music we bring to you is a sonic form of connection, a humbling form of passion, and the advancement of art in form of romance." - Jesse Boykins III & MeLo-X-

Does anyone know the name of that female musician that is featured in a music video where balloons are around her and it looks like they're in some sort homecoming after party? It's not Lana del Ray or PJ Harvey. I can't remember that band's name to save my life. I remember Best Buy was pushing them a lot.

Happy Halloween POP-GAF sistren!

Karmin maybe? They were being pushed pretty hard before. lol, we need more clues!

No. I want to say she is from some Nordic country.

botty

Banned
BOTTY SIS

AMAZON HAS POSTED LOTUS SNIPPETS!!!!

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B009B4ZEKM/

AND THEY'RE MID-TRACK SNIPPETS!!!!!

WE HEAR CHORUSES!!!!!

SHE'S SLAYYYIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now waiT a damn minute... It seems like a lot of her songs actually evolve as they progress. Some songs even sound completely different from the other snippets. What kind of musical genius?

iboEs6yg1SLgos.gif

Wait... Let there be Love slays even harder than I thought.

iboEs6yg1SLgos.gif

The Lotus intro is soooooo EPIC. This Album is a lot more diverse than I realized before. Bless Xtina for releasing this album.

#representinganunbreakablequeenwhowillslayyourfavesunderthehardestconditionsandstillsnatchwigs.

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

The funny thing about listening is
I don't have to hear you
The funny thing about talking is
Your words are tired

Drag those bandwagon haters to the pits, Xtina.
ed2305b7.png

Those Lotus snippets are just....

This is what I've been waiting for since Stripped. I'm really really hoping the full songs are as brilliant as the snippets I've just heard.

Red Hot Kinda Love needs to be the next single, it seems.

Circles reminds me of a 90s alternative-pop song. Brilliant.

The Lotus Intro sounds like a weird calypso creation. Can't wait to hear it in full.

Shut Up sounds like it'll make me so happy, lol.

Make The World Move sounds funky fresh too.

I'M READY FOR LOTUS TAKE ME AWAY MY FLOWER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom