• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Updated for the new OT.

YOU MUST REMOVE YOUR OLD VERSION before USING THIS ONE

Ca425.png

INTRODUCING the POPGAF USER SCRIPT.

• Jump to your latest unread post in PopGAF OT5
  • Easy and quick access to the (new) Plug.DJ room
  • STYLISH LOOK to match NeoGAF
  • Compatible with FireFox, Safari and Chrome
To install: UserScripts.org

To install on FireFox: You need to install GreaseMonkey first, then install the script from UserScripts
To install on Chrome: You can either install TamperMonkey or manually drag and drop it to the extensions window.
ie. Save the script to your computer, navigate to Menu -> Tools -> Extensions and then drag and drop the saved script to the extensions menu.​

To install on Safari: You have to follow a weird process that you can find at SimpleHelp.net

If you have Internet Explorer you don't deserve to use this tbh, sorry.

Give me a star TBH I can't believe you wiped them

NOTE: This is only going to work for OT5. I will update as each new OT comes along.

Bless *.*

I kept clicking the old one and was redirected to the demonic Carly gif.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
What kind of auter, what kind of ARTPOPIST? She's so versatile and wonderfully outlandish. kfajw;lkefjaw

mhmm, I cant wait for her album with Tony

A note from her majesty

Thank You

Monsters, You really gave me a lot of strength today. Everything happened so fast, but when it came time to face it I reflected on the many stories and experiences you've shared with me about your lives. Meeting you backstage, reading your letters, watching you communicate with fans from around the globe to form a community that supports one another--You have completely blown my mind. As they wheeled me into surgery today, I thought about all of your pain and perseverance, your unique family situations, school environments, health issues, homelessness, identity struggles -- sometimes you are so brave that it terrifies me. I wonder how it's even possible. So I thought to myself, I'm alive, I'm living my dream, and this is just a bump in the road. I'm grateful because this is temporary, and for some it is not. You have changed my life. I love you and am proud to be a part of your lives. If you can do it, I can do it too, and if we stick together we can get through anything.

Love, Gaga

https://littlemonsters.com/post/5125a616222766643e00019f

royalan

ZIWCYo7.png

Nemesis - For his tireless work not only in keeping PopGAF swimming in album reviews, tour reviews, and gifs, but for keeping us technologically clocking the lesser OTs with his PopGAF script (see below).

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The new #Hot100 has a target chart ratio of sales (35-45%), airplay (30-40%) and streaming (20-30%). These change based on platform volume.

So you can see, on a typical week, @YouTube streams are part of a 20-35% slice that also includes spotify, rdio, Vevo (thru YouTube) etc.

The YouTube data--like all #Hot100 data--is US only. YouTube de-spams for bots & data irregularities, and we do too, as on all data sources.

We happened to launch @youtube data on a week when @baauer was having a truly, singularly historic run on YouTube. It dwarfed PSY peaks.

I'm glad the chart finally reflects a phenomenon like the #HarlemShake properly. Its scale is scary huge.

From Bill Werde

Bye, I rather stream Almost Home than watch Niall take a shower ever again, that really ruin the song for me

but I bought it to support the children in Africa.

I meant on spotify lol.

idNdPgugQaAtu.gif

TBH the video isn't my cup of tea either. Still.... I like it better than the Kiss You vid.

royalan

oh lord, all the stars are gone

I cant even think of something to do with no albums out

iyTwT3IGBOpbV.gif

Don't worry sis! Everyone starts clean, but contributions in previous OTs will be counted (in some way) in your ranking when it's time to award stars.

You just have to do something new for this OT to get on the board. :)

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
iDGnjATUICVbB.gif

can you at least be #therighttypeofcunt and reveal who it is instead of this pussyfooting trying to create drama

I will never be ashamed, hell Ke$ha drinks her piss and is a disgusting flop and I still bop

iRpA0IdsfCKOA.gif

CONFESSIONS ON A NEOGAF #002

e85CQqw.png

Pft. Say what you like but I am no bandwagon stan. I will like 1D as long as they keep on making music I like and being cool people.

I don't just start disliking someone because its popular/expected unlike certain other popgaffers.......

ibr3qARO4e9RTF.gif

POPGAF ANNOUNCEMENT

I was waiting until OT5 started. Yours truly will be counting down the top 20 Beyoncé songs. Get ready.

Like album 5, there is no release date ;__;

I need to listen to that more. I was not feeling it before tho.

Me either, but as I said, its really grown on me. Plus its not like any of their other singles this era.

Edit: Also would be VERY interesting to know whether Kiss You would have gone #1 under the new formula. Would have been tough since it had low airplay and sales. Live While Were Young would have gone #1 for sure since it went #3 on its sales alone.

Delio

Me either, but as I said, its really grown on me. Plus its not like any of their other singles this era.

Edit: Also would be VERY interesting to know whether Kiss You would have gone #1 under the new formula. Would have been tough since it had low airplay and sales. Live While Were Young would have gone #1 for sure since it went #3 on its sales alone.

indeed. Im very interested in what this new format will do in the long run.

Nemesis_

POPGAF ANNOUNCEMENT

I was waiting until OT5 started. Yours truly will be counting down the top 20 Beyoncé songs. Get ready.

Like album 5, there is no release date ;__;

I think it's clear from the outset what #1 will be.

inCAvXaakFrDi.gif

STAHP CALLING, STAHP CALLING

DMeisterJ

Banned
Hot 100:

3. Stay
21. Diamonds
22. Pour it Up
63. Loveeeeeee Song

PIU should peak in the top 20 at least, maybe higher with the YT inclusion when the vid releases. Impressive it's gotten so high without streaming points.

@sharte

I saw your pre-edit. Did I lie tho?

Nemesis_

You're right.

There's this thing in court where you are not forced to incriminate yourself, so you don't have to admit it was you, but I know it was and you can't convince me otherwise.

Oh DMJ. So #NAVY.

but why is nobody talking about HalfBaked's performance?

We've already had so much drama from two, let me move the confessions box ~elsewhere~

Nemesis_

Demi Lovato Teases 'Dope' Unnamed Collaboration On Next Album
Singer says she's going to 'give it my all' like her 'X Factor' contestants on her unnamed 2013 release.

Demi Lovato mentored talent last season on Fox and now she wants to prove she's got the "X Factor" on her next album. The "Heart Attack" singer is using her 2013 album release to shut up any of the haters who may have wondered if she's experienced enough to judge talent on the reality singing show.

"Well I definitely want to back up why I was a mentor on 'X Factor.' I don't want to go on my album and kind of make people think 'Well what does she know about judging?' And I definitely think I'm going to accomplish hopefully a positive response," she told MTV News. "I just always thought I need to give it my all 'cause that's what my contestants were doing."Lovato has never shied away from letting fans into her life through her music, and she's continuing that trend on her new release. The album will include a follow-up to her 2011 breakthrough single "Skyscraper" as well as one awesome collaboration, which Lovatics will have to wait to hear.

"Well not only does the album say a lot about where I am in life right now [but] like there's follow-up songs," she teased. "I feel like one is a follow-up song to 'Skyscraper.' I feel like other ones talk about some issues I haven't spoken about. I'm continuing to let out a lot of things therapeutically on my music and I'm very thankful I have the opportunity to do that.

"I've been working with incredible producers," she added. "There's so many I don't even know who to name, but I do have a collaboration with somebody. I don't know if I'm allowed to tell but it'll be dope."

Lovato confirmed that no release date or album title has been picked yet. She did reveal that her video for the album's single "Heart Attack" will be "fashion-based" and "performance-based." Not only is her album title/release date up in the air, but so is her future with the "X Factor." No decision has been made about whether or not she will return for the third season of the show.

For the Nickelodeon Kids stans.

I wonder who she's collaborating with.

I can't imagine it's anyone major.

Ryan Seacrest? Nicole Scherzinger? Someone else from the cast of iCarly?

ibkxOUN0t67Ff8.gif

Bladenic

Hot 100:

3. Stay
21. Diamonds
22. Pour it Up
63. Loveeeeeee Song

PIU should peak in the top 20 at least, maybe higher with the YT inclusion when the vid releases. Impressive it's gotten so high without streaming points.

@sharte

I saw your pre-edit. Did I lie tho?

I can't with Loveee Song SLAYING with absolutely NOTHING. Truly the queen of the charts. Next single maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom