• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mess.

Trigger.... what happened? This is unacceptable.

KvQdGq2.png

CH....

So close...............

King of Sharts is just a fanfiction button masher. Can't wait for Nomura to be free to make more flaw free games like Dissidia and TWEWY. #FFXV2045WorldDomination

xaosslug

King of Sharts is just a fanfiction button masher. Can't wait for Nomura to be free to make more flaw free games like Dissidia and TWEWY. #FFXV2045WorldDomination

if you think KH is a button masher than that basically exposes you for hating on a game you CLEARLY have not played.

ibkoG1oeebAKGP.gif

Qazaq

Banned
For a song to get #1 on the digital chart one week. Then barely be in the top 20 the next week............. is a big, fast, drop.

Saying it had no airplay is a nil point, since the lack of airplay only goes to strengthen the argument that it wasn't making an impact at the time.

...Er, this doesn't really make intellectually honest sense.

The song debuted with Christina on The Voice. It reached #1 on the digital chart for the entire week based off of one performance, with almost no other exposure, video, or airplay.

To stay in the top 20 after that until the AMAs is really good. Like, I'm not really sure what your grander point is: Are you saying the public wasn't into it by framing a steady-20 as "tumbling"? -- because that's clearly not accurate...

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I'm loving Lorde's Tears For Fears cover on the Catching Fire soundtrack. I just realized it was a cover too. It's so different and wonderful.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Mau ®;91338388 said:
I'm senior and I don't have time at all
How? Did you wait to take gen ed courses til the end or something?

I guess I did work my ass off the first two years to give myself the freedom of easing up my junior and especially senior.

alternade

Hahahahaha i almost never post in here but try and follow, yall are just too fast to keep up with. But POPGAF has to be my favorite thread on Gaf. Im too afraid to say who i stan for and who i dont lest I get cast out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom