• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portable console screenshot thread (3DS/Vita) - Rules in OP

melchior_

i4ho8ndJbh0M3.jpg

ieEni4I8BFgYI.jpg

igEa41MVobGlJ.jpg

Oregano

Ironfall screens. Really good from a tech perspective but the art is a bit rough:

zlCfzS_zy9YegsVBqO

zlCfzTASrEEiJPJY4-

zlCfzTAT9qI0gNHv5m

I'll hopefully have a chance to get some nice MH4U shots at some point.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
In the gaming forum there's the 2015 console screenshot thread, i guess that the same could be done for this thread.

openrob

zlCfzTC8Wc0rGHS5fu

Really enjoying this game. It's my first Ace Attorney game, and only played half of Prof. Layton Miracle Mask before. Seeing this was pretty cool and got me excited even though I'm not overly familiar with either series lol

Where would you say your Japanese level would have to be at to be able to enjoy that?

I have veeeerry basic Japanese language skills and I was able to complete the game just fine. There's no real penalty for choosing the wrong lyrics (aside from the girls looking a bit depressed after a while), it's all about how well you do with the touch screen rhythm stuff as notes scroll by on both sides of the screen.

There isn't much challenge, even on the hardest version of each stage, but it has some really, really good tracks.

tkscz

Iron Fall:
zlCfzTETfwgWZipWpe

zlCfzTERuP0kS87mq-

zlCfzTECL8sbkjWrSc

The game is actually good. I was honestly expecting another VD dev game (their past games have always been great graphically for the platform, but lacked in gameplay), but this game isn't bad. It's not GoW, but it's still fun to play.

Top Bottom