• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portable console screenshot thread (3DS/Vita) - Rules in OP

melchior_

20610253903_60bceee8a1_o.jpg

21220941642_1588a50993_o.jpg

21231393415_a54ebe97c4_o.jpg

Prelude.

Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
It's currently discounted, should I buy it?
I don't like shooters but I kinda want to try it.

I absolutely fell in love with this game after playing it. It's sad that the framerate takes such a hit in town areas even at a subnative res.
It's not a big deal at all, it's pretty much just on Quanturv and it's not like you have anything to do there. I'm more than satisfied with the general performance.
Also, are you sure it's not native? Because it's a pretty damn crisp game.
The only time I notice it dropping res is when there's some big flashy explosion during Burst. Example:

It's very 90's. Levels involve a lot of hit this switch to go though that door where you'll find a key to open another door and then you run for a bit and have to blow up this wall to get to that point etc. Nothing like modern shooters.

I quite enjoy it - for the discounted price it's at, it's definitely worth a shot. Runs well enough at least.

bomblord1

Banned

It's not a big deal at all, it's pretty much just on Quanturv and it's not like you have anything to do there. I'm more than satisfied with the general performance.
Also, are you sure it's not native? Because it's a pretty damn crisp game.

The only time I notice it dropping res is when there's some big flashy explosion during Burst. Example:

I guess I don't have a pixel counter but it's noticeably worse than games I know are running at native res

joe2187

Banned
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax

The character models are fully poseable in the character viewer, it's pretty impressive that even in game they retain their own unique artstysle.

nhA9vxB.jpg

HNIET6q.jpg

pt071QQ.jpg

igor

23976143930_5e1521a018_b.jpg

24189197451_f3420987f4_b.jpg

24190437251_c6c06f6ffe_b.jpg

Can't get over how gorgeous BlazBlue looks on Vita <3

Btw does Flickr on vita allow selecting multiple pictures to upload? The app for iOS doesn't let me copy the BB code, it's really annoying

Top Bottom