• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portal opens over northen Norway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kipz

massive bear, tiny salmon
Russia is still denying it's from them, so perhaps a new theory is required. It just doesn't look like a rocket launch at all. There's no smoke or rocket debris.

Nor does it look like any videos of out of control rockets.

KHarvey16

Kipz said:
Russia is still denying it's from them, so perhaps a new theory is required. It just doesn't look like a rocket launch at all. There's no smoke or rocket debris.

No smoke? Everything you see is smoke. There would only be rocket debris if it exploded, which we don't know even happened. And if it did explode, it's also possible whatever material it was wouldn't produce a visible explosion.

Purkake4

Banned
Kipz said:

So we're back to aliens or Valve marketing scheme then?

santouras

Fenomen_over_Borras_340148e.jpg

looks like the bat signal

project Bluebeam. A holographic technology, projected from satellites onto the sodium layer roughly 60 miles up in the earths atmosphere.

it's highly suspicious occurring in Norway just days before Obama accepts the Nobel prize...

Monocle

TheDoppelganger said:
project Bluebeam. A holographic technology, projected from satellites onto the sodium layer roughly 60 miles up in the earths atmosphere.

it's highly suspicious occurring in Norway just days before Obama accepts the Nobel prize...
Or maybe just coincidental?

Kipz said:

What the fuck?

santouras

TheDoppelganger said:
funny, I can't find anything on project bluebeam that doesn't come from a crazy psuedo reglious/scientific/end of the world website

Meadows

Banned
It's a failed Russian test rocket. The Norwegian, US and I think the UK were alerted to the launch before it happened. Source: Gawker

KHarvey16

Kipz said:
Norwegian Space Centre chief Scientist Erik Tandberg told The Sun he agreed with many experts who believed it may have been a missile test from Russia, although Russia has quickly moved to deny any such testing.

http://www.news.com.au/world/norway...aim-ufo-watchers/story-e6frfkyi-1225808892785

Take it up with Russia, not me.

They offer no source for that denial other than the guy speaking. Russia hasn't publicly said anything and much of what we do have contradicts any such denial anyway.

Meadows

Banned
Russia normally denies failed missile tests to all but the authorities. They don't launch em to scare the US any more, it's for domestic consumption.

TheDoppelganger said:

FF_144_holyland_a.jpg

macross-plus6.jpg

ant-microchip.jpg

cow.jpg

Kipz said:
Norwegian Space Centre chief Scientist Erik Tandberg told The Sun he agreed with many experts who believed it may have been a missile test from Russia, although Russia has quickly moved to deny any such testing.

http://www.news.com.au/world/norway...aim-ufo-watchers/story-e6frfkyi-1225808892785

Take it up with Russia, not me.

who believed it may have been a missile test from Russia, although Russia has quickly moved to deny any such testing.

Noone has to take anything up with russia. They said it was a possibility.
It could also be the case that there's another explanation, and we just don't know enough yet to say what it is.

KHarvey16

TheDoppelganger said:
but it's stationary though. it's not falling or spinning off out into the ocean. it's still, spinning in the sky, and damn

It's not stationary, it's spinning. It might even be moving directly away from the viewer.

Cedstick

Guys, it's not Valve or Sega. Know who it is?

That happened above Norway. Norway is cold -- frozen, even. Incidentally, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King just had patch 3.3 released for it, it's content being Arthas and the Frozen Throne. That spiral looks just like the spiral entrances to instances/raids.

I got this shit on lock-down.

Ultimatum

Banned
I WONDER WHAT THE BLUE THING IS POINTING TO

Cedstick said:
Guys, it's not Valve or Sega. Know who it is?

That happened above Norway. Norway is cold -- frozen, even. Incidentally, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King just had patch 3.3 released for it, it's content being Arthas and the Frozen Throne. That spiral looks just like the spiral entrances to instances/raids.

I got this shit on lock-down.
:eek:

way more

Operations said:
Enough with the horse shit, what's the position of the leading scientists on this?

Probably the same view eminent biologists have towards Kirk Cameron's theories. They don't give a fuck and have real work to do.

NotWii

Banned
santouras said:
funny, I can't find anything on project bluebeam that doesn't come from a crazy psuedo reglious/scientific/end of the world website
It's a classified project, you think they'd make an official website for it?
*scratches head*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom