• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Positive/Uplifting Songs l OT

Ulysses 31

Nights Talladega GIF
I went easy on you buy not putting the season 1-2 version! :messenger_ogre:

Ulysses 31

On a more serious note, why you dislike the song that much? Are you familiar with the original song or you think it's a bad remix of the s1-2 one?

Personally I didn't like the s1-2 one and find this one to be more inspiring in combination with the imagery.

Last edited:

ManaByte

On a more serious note, why you dislike the song that much? Are you familiar with the original song or you think it's a bad remix of the s1-2 one?

Personally I didn't like the s1-2 one and find this one to be more inspiring in combination with the imagery.

It's a terrible choice for a Star Trek opening theme.

It's so bad Paramount is basically disowning it. They're mocking it on Lower Decks and they pretended it didn't exist on the 55th anniversary event where the orchestra played a melody of all Star Trek opening themes (including the Kelvin movies, which are also ignored now) except for Enterprise.

Ulysses 31

It's a terrible choice for a Star Trek opening theme.

It's so bad Paramount is basically disowning it. They're mocking it on Lower Decks and they pretended it didn't exist on the 55th anniversary event where the orchestra played a melody of all Star Trek opening themes (including the Kelvin movies, which are also ignored now) except for Enterprise.
Thanks for the insight. (y)

However, as just an uplifting song(not Star Trek) I personally think it still fits the bill. ;)

Tschumi

I ain't gonna link nothin'. You wanna hear my take, search my song title yawself!

...Hmmm...

"Loving Cup" - Rolling Stones

Top Bottom