• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Crash Bandicoot Reveal Coming Soon *Rumor*

Doom85

I'm not familiar with the Crash games past the original three. Were they liked enough to warrant a remaster? Or do you think this means an actual new Crash game? I mean, they added quite a few new tracks to Crash Team Racing via the updates so we technically have had brand new Crash content recently so this could be a whole new game.

wvnative

I'm not familiar with the Crash games past the original three. Were they liked enough to warrant a remaster? Or do you think this means an actual new Crash game? I mean, they added quite a few new tracks to Crash Team Racing via the updates so we technically have had brand new Crash content recently so this could be a whole new game.

Only twinsanity was good but it was also unfinished. but i don't think this is a twinsanity remake, i think it's a new game.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Without question a new Crash at this point. Something to do with time travel considering the TIME is capitalised on the box.

Would make a really fucking cool, smaller scale PS5 launch game.

Zephir

Hourglass earrings, lunar phases on the face...Yup, it's a time mask

My prediction? Like ratchet and clank, the levels will change instantly, but instead of hopping in different dimensions, it's different timelines of the same stage

ALL THANKS TO THE POWER OF THE SSD, PRAISE HIM!

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Sadly, it looks like they are doing another exclusivity deal, either a year or full, with playstation. And that sucks ass. I mean, I'll get it on PS5, but that's not the point. Money hatting is a fucking shit bag of a thing.

Mazojin

Neo Member
I'd be up for a new Crash Bandicoot game... it was the first series I ever played as a kid, and The N. Sane trilogy really reminded me of my love for the series. Just as long as there's nothing as infuriating as Stormy Ascent. I may have beaten that level, but whew is it irritating to even think about!

Dolomite

I'll be VERY hype if this turns out to be true. Kids from gen 7 and on may not recognize him but in the world of Ratchets, Minecraft and Grounded this could definitely be successful for all ages

Kataploom

Gold Member
Just yesterday I was talking about that with my gf, like... Imagine if the launch PS5 killer app is a new Crash Bandicoot? That would be awesome and symbolic :D

asustitan

Banned
Would they have Ratchet Clank and a Crash Bandicoot, that would surely dilute sales if they were released close together.

Max_Po

Banned
Yeah, Vicarious Visions isn't fucking around.

giphy.gif

I wonder how it’ll do. Bought all 3 remakes. I don’t exactly think they aged particularly well. Except maybe the karting one. I only bought them cause I loved them back then.

I wont be buying unless it rivals mario 3d world or something,

Top Bottom