• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Explosion at Mako Reactor!? Casualties Unknown.(BREAKING NEWS)

please-disperse.gif

Typical fuckin' Shinra. Have u seen their president? I think his name is Rufus or something, real asshole of a guy. Doesn't surprise me to see them scrambling to make an official statement.

bomblord1

Banned
Sounds like it was some kind of terrorist group. I'm not say I'm advocating actions like this but I think we're better off with it gone it was literally killing the planet.

gnexus

I'm here on vacation at the Gold Saucer... my family lives in sector 7! I've been trying to PHS them for hours... no response. Please be ok...

daveo42

Banned
Holy shit! I saw that spiky-haired dude in the SOLDIER outfit on a train home last! He kept talking to me and talking to me. I just said the same thing over and over again hoping he'd go away. Thought he was just some punk, but he was a terrorist?

I'm just glad I'm at home and safe in Sector 7 and this is my last week in this wretched city. Got a buddy in Kalm who runs a materia shop. I'm gonna crash with him for a while before going out and exploring the world. Hopefully I'll find something cool.

Whogie

Guess the power will be out in my sector for a while :/
The science isn't even in if Mako reactors have an effect on the planet.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Man .. good thing I'm at Costa del Sol with the missus right now, hope everyone back home is OK.

This was apparently taken by someone who works for Shinra, they're saying one of the plates fell into the slums!

TdzukKd.jpg

Heart goes out to anyone in Sector 7 if true.

JC Lately

This was apparently taken by someone who works for Shinra, they're saying one of the plates fell into the slums!

TdzukKd.jpg

Low quality image? Taken in portrait mode?

Obviously fake. Not cool bro. Don’t you think if a whole plate fell, it would be on the news? FFS

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
F that, thousands of civilians deaths at Wutai aren't enough?
You should stop watching so much liberal propaganda. The so-called "civilians" in Wutai were actually terrorists who used civilians as human shields like cowards. Wutai's militia only has itself to blame for the deaths. Plus, I saw an article where they have this culture of thievery there, they train and brainwash their teenagers into being thieves and murderers, even young women. What a sickening, garbage culture.

Low quality image? Taken in portrait mode?

Obviously fake. Not cool bro. Don’t you think if a whole plate fell, it would be on the news? FFS

Have you purposefully not between watching the news?!?
denzel-young.png

The boy in the image is being looked for by Shinra officials, he may be a survivor with information on what happened. Hope the rescue efforts go well...

You should stop watching so much liberal propaganda. The so-called "civilians" in Wutai were actually terrorists who used civilians as human shields like cowards. Wutai's militia only has itself to blame for the deaths. Plus, I saw an article where they have this culture of thievery there, they train and brainwash their teenagers into being thieves and murderers, even young women. What a sickening, garbage culture.
I heard the Wutai horde materia. There's actually enough to have everyone to have a cupful of it but they won't let Shinra share the materia with the world for clean energy

Seik

Banned
Mods aren't doing their jobs, thread should be in Off-Topic.

My thoughts are with the affected families, though.

TheAssist

Was that the same group that kidnapped the princess the other day? Ya know, the one with this traitor of a royal knight and the evil black mage.

I dont even know anymore...

Conan-san

TdzukKd.jpg

I don't think that's going to do much of anything to help. Ether you're pancake or you just took a broken elevator ride straight down. Can't think of anything worse really.

Man, what asshats, I hope whoever did this gets some sort of pointy object right through them. Like a sword or something.

Was that the same group that kidnapped the princess the other day? Ya know, the one with this traitor of a royal knight and the evil black mage.

Wait, that wasn't part of the act?! Huh... Nearly got tickets for that. Bullet dodged there...

Actually, speaking of Alexandira, is the Queen OK? I don't think that shade of blue is healthy.

Conan-san

That's my President you're dissing there, feller...
You're thinking of Shinra's son. Shinra's very much alive last time I checked.

Will the Honey Bee Inn over in Wall Mart close early today because of this?

Asking for a friend.
Dood, you can deal with your Bee Girl fetish some other time, like, any other time, really.

Besides from what I hear, that place is run to basically rip piss out of the sad chumps that go to it. Like if you go into the wrong room you get ganked by every Freddie Mercury impersonator in the country or get caught up in some really fucked up role play and not even the sort you'd expect from an establishment like that.

Man, Wall Market is weird. What's the deal with that tent with the automated gun?

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Yeah you keep wearing that tinfoil hat with pride, bro. This was obviously AVALANCHE's doing.

Yeah, it was AVALANCHE. Let's just ignore that they got dismantled by the Turks back in εγλ 0007. But sure let's say it's AVALANCHE, because why not.

On topic, this is actually the Sector 1 Mako Reactor, not Sector 7, just got off the PHS with a friend that lives in Midgard. Full state of emergency declared.

Conan-san

So it's #1 that got blown up and #7 that fell?

Man, I think I'll just fuck off to Eagleland for a while. No one ever died trying to watch The Runaway Guys.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
These are the end of days! We're stealing the planet's energy and we're slowly killing it! We're a cancer! A curse! The planet will fight back against the cancer that is humanity!

Top Bottom